02-Reunion Part 1

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

SHAKKY'S RIP-OFF BAR

"It's been two years. It went by fast when I looked back now." A woman said as a man grabbed the drink from the counter, hen replied her a yeah. She continued, "I can't wait to see how much they've grown." She said holding a stick of cigarettes in her left hand.

"Don't be hasty. We don't even know if they can all get together safely. Because they're infamous throughout the world now." someone said in reply.

A man in his 70's said as he eyed his drink while twirling it and then drink from it. He was someone powerful during their era and probably still powerful in today's date. They were just talking to each other when the bar's door opened and revealed a swordsman of the Straw Hats Crew.

"Ah, you're the first one to arrive." the same man said.

"What? Nobody has arrived yet? They never change." a green-haired swordsman asked him. There was a smirk at his preceding sentence. 

Over 10 days later at a random bar in Sabaody Archipelago Island. 

A woman who has orange hair sat on a stool at the bar counter, playing with her drink.

"Did you know that the Navy HQ had relocated?" the bartender asked her while pouring a drink in her cup.

Hearing those words coming from him, she paid attention. She then asked if it is true or not because sometimes stories from other people are just rumors and not base on facts.

"Yeah, they switched its place with the G1 branch symmetrically over the Red Line. That's how determined the new Fleet Admiral after Sengoku is. After all, he set up the HQ in the sea where The Four Emperors operate. But thanks to the switch, the HQ has less swat here so there are more lawless areas on this island." he told her as she listened to every word he said to gather information because they will need it in the near future.

"Hmm, no wonder this town seems rougher than two years ago," she said to herself, drinking from her glass but stopped when he overheard someone near her area.

"Hey did you see this?!"

"Yeah, I was shocked, too."

"I can't believe the Straw Hats have surfaced again!"

"Yeah, no one has heard from them for two years so we thought they were all dead."

"I can't believe they're recruiting."

"Pirates who survived through the first half of the Grand Line keep coming to this island."

"So he wants to expand his group here to run wild in the New World!"