67-Emotions Part 1

This chapter is dedicated to the following usernames: Sii_eLSakura_Senshi_HappyMochiKB_097Parfait_loveonepiecefevershokoierilotus246Dark-night0211MaWk01goldenkitsune98Hiorih, PowerCup03, and SepticeyeTrisha for the votes and comments, I received.

The votes and comments I received are always highly appreciated! Thank you, all! :)

If you are a perfectionist, this story is not for you. 

***

Warning: Language, Profanity, and Violence

***

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third Person's POV

***

"How are you two up there?"

Bags were too heavy under Haruki's eyes. She did not get enough sleep last night. There were a lot of things and questions that she was thinking yet none of those can she find any answers to. It was left unanswered.

Mihawk immediately saw how tired-looking Haruki is. And he knew well that it was not about the training they had yesterday or the other days, but it was because of something else. It completely worried him a lot. It's not been too long since she lost her Pops and Ace, plus her other brothers went into different paths after they confronted someone they despise a lot.

He knows why Haruki is being like that. He knew Haruki well. He is not her father figure for nothing. Sometimes, Haruki is really easy to read, especially with her actions. 

As much as it worries and concerns Mihawk a lot, he kept his mouth shut as soon as Haruki settled down on her chair. Even Zoro and Perona were puzzled by her actions. Haruki was on her unusual self which is quite different from yesterday. Yesterday, she was a ball of sunshine. And now, she is the "Sunless Haruki" and full of shadows.