33-Recovery

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

The Marines did not waste any time and went to Doflaming and his family and captured all of them, leaving Baby 5, Viola and Bellamy. Vice Admiral, Maynard broadcast to Dressrosa's neighboring countries that what happened and the truth of Dressrosa before and after Dofalmingo became king. He wanted to see them the current state pf Dressrosa. All those destroyed buildings and more. Sabo defeated Burgess who wanted to kill Luffy back when he was still unconscious and captures Haruki. In which Burgess failed because Sabo, the older brother came into the scene and prevented Burgess from doing what he is going to do now.

The most critical part is that Admiral Issho Fujitora won't set his foot on the Marine base if he won't capture the Straw Hats and Law in which he agreed. The people of Dressrosa went to King Riku Doldo III and asked and begged him to be back on his rightful throne like before and be their King again. Elizabello II came into the picture and asked for back up on Dressrosa, just like what King Riku Doldo III did to the Kingdom of Prudence, years ago. Fujitora and the marines asked for a humbly apology in behalf of the World Government and in regards of Doflamingo about what he and his family did in Dressrosa, as they kneeled on the ground and bow down their head. Tsuru and former Fleet Admiral, Sengoku were sailing towards Dressrosa.

Haruki told Robin to look for Law and Luffy right now because she is worried about them. Robin agreed with Haruki, as Bartolomeo asked them if he can come. And of course, they agreed for him to come. The Straws Hat were looking for Luffy as they walked around the town, and Bartolomeo, too.

"Zoro!" Usopp shouted when he saw Zoro with Kinemon and Kanjuro, and also the Sparrow.

Kinemon looked at Usopp, still on Kanjuro's Sparrow. "Oh! Usopp-dono!"

"So you guys are okay! This is great! Luffy took down Doflmaingo!" Usopp said as he tightened his fist and smiling at them. All of them, except Haruki was nothing but listening to Usopp as Zoro gave him the "Yeah" word while smiling, too. Usopp crossed his arms on his chest. "We, everything went as I planned, though." Usopp added with a confident tone on his voice.

"Huh?" Zoro asked while looking at Usopp. He was then scanning Usopp at his back and saw Bartolomeo and Robin, only. No Haruki on his sight right now. "Where's Haruki?" he asked.

"She was here beside me a while ago. I did not notice Haruki was gone." Robin replied as she carefully looked at the area where they have been

"Zoro!" Haruki said his name in delight. Zoro looked at Haruki and gave her a smile. Zoro turned his head to the direction of Haruki's voice. And once he found her, their smiles widened.

"Haruki!" Zoro shouted gleefully when he saw Haruki somewhere near their group. Zoro immediately run towards Haruki gave her a hug as Haruki wrapped her arms around Zoro's ample waist.