56-Apart

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

With Nami and Luffy's night, a lot of things have happened. As the night gets darker and darker, a tall well-built man who is made of biscuits approached them with heavy footsteps. He even gripped the half-buried man's pin hair tightly and raised him in the air, typically angry for what he said to Nami and Luffy.

Nami, on the other hand, was shocked at what she found out. Ever thoughts she's been thinking about her friend during their time in the Thriller Bark, she couldn't believe it. Lola- her friend from before, is the daughter of the no-longer-half-buried man right in front of them due to the Vivre Card Lola gave to Nami before sailing towards their next destination. It was shocking for her to found out.

The man who was buried most of the day was the father of Nami's friend and Big Mom is also her biological mother. Lola betrayed Big Mom because she do not like the idea of marrying a man she doesn't love. The reason why she sail off and ran away from her was so she could find true love without someone controlling her life. It was a tough decision for Lola to choose between becoming a follower until she dies or follow what her heart wants.

However, in the end, Lola chooses her heart and sails off away from her family.

The tall and well-built cracker man, he's aura screams powerful. Nami even thought that he is someone from a high position in Big Mom's pirate crew. Who wouldn't thought of him being in a high position, he looks like someone who can finish someone in one snap or even can kill someone with his gaze.

He's that powerful to look at.

The reason why the cracker man was there was that Big Mom-herself, sent him because she knew that Brulee will be having a hard time beating the Straw Hats alone, given the fact that Luffy defeated Doflamingo, weeks ago.

However, Brulee appeared out of nowhere with the giant tree monster of the Seducing Woods- King Baum. Brulee was riding on top of one of his trunks, smirking and looking down at Nami and Luffy, remembering the other two friends of their trapped inside her mirror world.

"By tomorrow noon, all brothers and sisters of the Vinsmokes will get together and enter the Whole Cake Chateau. Forming a family connection with the Vinsmokes is something that Mama has wanted for a long time. We can share Germa 66's formidable military and science technology." Cracker said seriously and do not even care that Luffy and Nami can hear what he just said as if it was nothing important to him for them to hear.

Brulee turned the animals back to their original forms, not anymore in Nami, Chopper, Carrot, and Sanji's form. The real Nami and Luffy were shocked by it and could only look at them with their shocked expressions.

Luffy was seriously not thinking that those fake versions of his friends were animals before which made him so shocked than Nami. Turning his back to look at Brulee, currently sitting on one of King Baum's trunks, he looked at her confusingly. "And how can that branch talk?" he asked seriously.