47-Invading

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

Sanji, the Straw Hat's cook, and nakama were going to marry the 35th daughter of Big Mom to merge the Vinsmoke and Charlotte families to have a strong army. Luffy agreed with the only point that Sanji is going to marry some, but he would never and ever agree that Sanji will leave their crew or become Big Mom's subordinate.

Sailing towards an Emperor's territory is a bad idea, however, Sanji is their top priority right now. The dedicated Straw Hats crew is nothing without their cook. The experienced cook who puts all of his determined efforts and generous heart into his cooking, letting no one feel the need to be hungry more.

It was a fine normal da-

"Freaking hell, Luffy! Get the damn away from Chopper!" Haruki shouted on top of her lungs, running away with Chopper in her arms from their captain who was desperately hungry to the point that he'll eat Chopper alive.

Their emergency food. Let me rephrase that, Luffy's "Emergency Food". 

Much to their dismay, Luffy could not even control his body any longer due to how hungry he undoubtedly is. The fact that he was the reason why all of their days of supply of foods was already gone like a gust of wind. Nami even placed her right hand on Carrot's chin when she saw that Carrot was about to lick the juice that was spilled on the floor while gesturing her to not drink the spilled juice. Carrot was so hungry and thirsty for juice and finding the spilled juice represents somewhat a bit of luck for her that she should not even dare to try.

The color of Luffy's face has drained as his eyes were no longer in their normal ones. He looks like a living dead, wondering for a portion of food to eat. Unluckily, the only food that he considers to eat right now is the poor Chopper.

"Hey! Cut it out!" Brook shouted at Luffy as he held out both of his hands to stop him from going towards Chopper. A loud shout came out from Chopper's mouth as soon as he saw Luffy was already near him and Haruki, seizing his right leg away from Haruki. Luffy even pushed Haruki so hard even though he could no longer implement all of his strength, but seeing food to eat gives him more superior strength that no one will stop him from doing what he is going to do.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" Chopper shouted on top of his lungs once Luffy had gnawed him on his left arm so hard that it almost crack his bones. Haruki's eyes widened as soon as she saw the complex situation Chopper was in and was so disappointed in herself for letting go of him when Luffy had pushed Haruki so hard that she fell on her butt on the floor.

"Luffy-san, you can't eat him!" Brook said to Luffy while pulling his body to make him stop from eating the poor Chopper who was seriously screaming from the unendurable pain on his left arm.

Haruki immediately rushed towards in front of Chopper and Luffy as Brook remained at the back, pulling the heck out of Luffy. "Let go, you piece of a scoundrel!" Haruki shouted and glared fiercely daggers at Luffy as she pulled Chopper on his right arm with both of her hands and gritted her teeth when Luffy could not seem to let go of Chopper due to how hungry he really is.