28-Guffaw

Not Edited

Third's POV

"Okay! I'll be counting on you both!" Luffy told Zoro and Haruki as he and Viola continue running onwards, leaving both swords wielder to defeat Pica.

"We are gonna fight you!" Zoro shouted, staring fiercely at Pica's hand that he pierced through the walls while looking at the running figures of Luffy and Viola, circumventing their way. Definitely not minding what Zoro had said to him just a few seconds ago. Additionally, another one is coming, this time at the back of Luffy and Viola. "I said we are gonna fight you!" Zoro shouted as he instantly jumped on the mild air in an Indian style sitting position. He closed his eye for a few seconds and then opened it, glaring fiercely at his hand at the back of Luffy and Viola.

"Three-Sword Style! Onigiri!" Zoro shouted as he then slashed Pica's hand to protect Luffy and Viola. Luffy was about to punch the hell out of the walls in front of them when Haruki dashed onwards to it, leaving the rest to her. After Zoro, Haruki jumped on the air and slashed the impenetrable walls that is intentionally blocking Luffy and Viola's way towards where Doflamingo and Law are right now. Both of them resumed in running away from the fighting scene. Not forgetting to thank Haruki and Zoro for safeguarding them.

"Black Rope Dragon Twister!" Zoro slashed Pica on his body when he saw that he was following them like a snake, but leaving his body in front of Zoro and Haruki. Because of that, Pica's body shattered into monumental pieces of blocks as dust started to appear near it. However, seconds after, a hand rose from the ground and was about to trap Zoro when Haruki came into the heroic rescue.

"Two-Sword Style! Black Torrent Slash!" Haruki leaps in the air as she properly levelled her swords as she then swings her swords with so much force in it and created a circular like torrents of fierce current of air. She positioned it at Pica's hand and miraculously saved Zoro from it. Following that, another hand was coming again towards the both of them as Zoro and Haruki immediately slash it with ease. Though it was effortless to slash and fiercely attack Pica, he just keeps on coming over and over again, like nothing happened.

"Gosh! It just keeps on coming!" Haruki grumbled while stomping her right foot on the ground. Several breathless seconds after they shattered Pica into pieces, he was no longer striking them with his giant stone body. Presumably, Pica might have a plan inside his mind right now.

"Now you're quiet all of a sudden?" Zoro asked as he then sheathed his three swords back on their perspective places, Haruki performed the same thing. Zoro then closed his eyes trying to detect something as to why Pica is no longer attacking them and revealing himself. When a blustery wind was heard, Zoro revealed his eye and looked at the place where he feels an immense strong of power. Haruki slowly unsheathed her swords again and glared at Pica on the wall.