Announcement

Hi, everyone! :)

I hope you all are doing well!

I know that it's already been almost three weeks of no updates. The power in our area is still yet to be restored, and no updates as to when are they going to start working and restoring it. Other areas have already been restored while we are still waiting as I was trying to say. If you are wondering how I was able to publish this, well, there was a free charging station and wifi in a nearby mall, so I went there. But I did not charge my gadgets to start writing for the next update since I need to save my battery for specific reasons, hope you will understand this part as well. For now, I still have no specific date as to when is the next chapter going to be published, the ut rest assured that I will update as soon as the power comes back. Our situation is tough plus the pandemic. Over the past weeks, I had a lot of ideas that I gathered and did a revision to some part of my plans, specifically about Haruki's background [ just wanted to let you know about it ;) ] Anyways, I hope you are also safe with your families, friends, etc. I, also, hope that you will understand my—our situation.

Thank you and may God bless you all!