61-Lockup

***

Warning: Language, Profanity, and Violence

***

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third Person's POV

***

"She will be training with us, Roronoa. Treat her nicely because she's prominent to me." 

That is what one of the Shichibukai or the Royal Seven Warlords of the Sea said as he was eyeing the man named Roronoa Zoro. When he shifted his eyes towards Haruki, it went soft and gentle, totally opposite to the look he gave to Zoro. 

"I'll leave you here for a while to get to know these of no importance, princess. Then, I'll tour you around the castle later." he smiled softly and ruffled Haruki's hair. 

"Roger that, Hawky!" Haruki saluted seriously as she then smiled widely at Mihawk. 

On the other side of the room, Perona glared holes at Mihawk with a sour look on her face. Zoro just grumbled under his breathe and crossed his arms, wanting to get Haruki and Mihawk's conversation done in an instant. 

Mihawk smiled again for how many times that is only inclusive for Haruki, as he sent a black look on both Perona and Mihawk. His eyes say that if they'll make his princess cry, he'll cut them into tiny pieces until there are no more places in their body to be slashed by his almighty sword.  

He was dead serious. 

As soon as Mihawk said those words and left the room with an intense aura, silence filled the room. But, now that one of his father figures was gone. All of Haruki's attention went towards Zoro, not minding the noisy girl she encountered on the shore a while ago. Her voice irritated her, but that does not mean that she's going to hate Perona wholly.

"How important is she to someone like Hawkeye, though?" Zoro said inside his head while looking at the door Mihawk left them. Opening his eyes was either a mistake or not. Probably a good mistake?

Purplish eyes meet with his brown eyes. 

That purplish eyes of the woman he had just met brought thousand of butterflies lurking on his stomach. Red string pierced through their hearts that beat irregularly when Haruki and Zoro made eye contact for the very first time. The beatings of their hearts were music to their ears that they want to listen to until the end of time. Haruki and Zoro's gaze at each other couldn't be torn as if it was glued together perfectly.

No one is going to lie, not even Haruki, herself but the man named Roronoa Zoro was the best definition of hot and well proportioned to her, or even beyond that. Haruki admits that her brothers, Pops, Shanks, Mihawk, and more are really handsome, but she's only attracted to them differently. Not in a way where her heart is beating like a freaking hungry cheetah catching after its prey. Zoro was different and she wants to find out that.