79-Land of Wano Arc

This chapter is dedicated to the following usernames: _HappyMochi, storytellergirl22, Ganrrryyy, KB_097, Sakura_Senshi, Minii_Neji, angelforaki, Mane219, poxa_muffin, Nicki-Bell, WithTheMoonlight, fairyDiamond, baozi_EXO_L, ZoroWifeyy, Hiorih, Albedoswifetobe, PowerCup03, Kurarippaa, Bepoxx, onepiecefever, Redhairshirayuki2004, itshartlin, and clarafsilva for the votes and comments, I received.

The votes and comments I received are always highly appreciated! Thank you, all! :)

If you are a perfectionist, this story is not for you

***

Warning: Grammar, Language, Profanity, and Violence

***

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third Person's POV

Days have gone like a second. Straw Hats are busy sailing in the direction of the Land of Wano. During those days, they mainly rest and take turns maneuvering the helm, except for specific people. 

Let's head back to the time when the news broke in the world. After knowing that the Revolutionary Army's headquarters was being attacked by the Blackbeard Pirates, Haruki and Luffy were concerned about Sabo, but that was until the news says that all the Revolutionaries made it alive. For being a nineteen-year-old boy, it was finally the time Luffy saw the face of his father. 

But anyway, after that, things went back to normal. Sanji was happy to see a picture of Vivi and Viola. Shirahoshi and Rebecca were also there which made Sanji lives in a dreamland. Chopper was different though. After seeing Doctrine, he cried about how much he missed her.