17-Poisonous

Not Edited

Haruki's POV

Same location, same spot, same slimes who are still surrounding us as if there is no tomorrow but the samurai is looking very different than before. Now that he got his body back completely, he was really crying so hard and was so thankful of Sanji for being a hero and brought his torso back to him.

"What can I say? Never before have I been so happy just to have the body I was born with!" He cried as he stood tall on the ground. He was clutching the handle of his sword.

Brook, on the other hand, went in front of him as he used his right hand to measure how tall he is.

The samurai is as tall as Brook! I never knew that he is this tall!

"Oh my! Samurai-san, you certainly are tall! You're as tall as I am!" Brook said to him. I don't know if you guys find it cute, but Brook was really cute when he did that action thingy.

"I just realized, I have not introduced myself properly!"

I replied to him. "Yeah, you didn't."

He kneeled his other knee on the ground, looking serious than ever. "My name is Kinemon! I was born in Kuri, Wano Kingdom!"

I yawned because I was already tired and at the same sleepy from all those running and stuff so I could not quite hear what he said just his name.

"H-H-Hurry it up! I'm gonna die here!" Sanji said as he hugged his knee from the cold. A rock was also placed on top of Nami's head, waiting for it to be a coat.

Oh, magic time!

Doremon looked at him. "Very well! I am most sorry. Doron!"

A smoke appeared on Sanji's as the rock is already missing.

"I'm still cold." Sanji admitted as Nami's body is already covered in a thick coat, however, he still feels so cold, probably because he was on the lake for how many minutes swimming in there to look for Doremon's torso.

"That coat will disappear if he takes it off, right?" Brook asked him.

However, Doremon did not pay his attention to him as he keeps on looking at Sanji who is inside Nami's body. "Man with the eyebrows, will you give me your name in return?"

"Man with the eyebrows?" I giggled when I heard Doremon said those words. I covered my mouth when I suppressed a laugh, thank goodness that none of them heard me because their attention was drawn on the samurai and Sanji's conversation.

Zoro went towards me and wrapped his arms afterwards. I did not dare to look at him but I did felt his kiss on top of my head as I smiled because of that.