60-Controlled

*** 

Warning: Language, Profanity, and Violence

*** 

Not Edited

Third Person's POV

With Nami's command, thunders from Nami's work crashed towards the Chess Soldiers, burning them alive. It was too intense that they immediately fell on the grassy ground with burn marks on their skin. It was the most powerful attack Haruki had ever seen from Nami.

"Take note, self. Do not anger Nami a lot! I repeat, do not anger Nami a lot!" Haruki shouted inside her head. 

She wanted to put that thought inside her head always and that it is impossible for her not to anger Nami. That would make Nami confused as to why Haruki is not making her angry. No way in hell Haruki would do that. 

Talk in the air, Haruki.

Anyways, Mont-d'Or was so shocked and could not believe that someone like Nami can actually exert that intense and powerful attack. Even Nami, herself, was so shocked by it, but she was so proud of herself. Haruki and Luffy scanned the Chess Soldiers on the grassy ground, and Haruki thanked Nami inside her head for protecting Luffy.

Haruki went to attack Amande this time, meeting their swords. Amande is actually good at high speed. However, no matter how fast and strong Amande is, Haruki still took control of their fight, giving her lots of cuts and wounds on her body. 

While she was busy with Amande and their sword fighting, Mont-d'Or interfere with his guns, taking an act of revenge on his younger sister. However, Haruki managed to cut all the bullets sent in her direction in half with her Kazoku while she was busy fighting Amande with her Aisuru.

"You think you can defeat me or us with this massive army?! You are too full of yourselves! You won't mess with the incoming wedding! We won't let that happen to someone like you and your idiot captain!" Mont-d'Or shouted and pointed his fingers at Haruki, provoking her.

"Two-Sword Style! Black Torrent Slash!" Haruki shouted and leaped in the air, leveling her swords properly. Haruki swings her swords with so much force, creating circular-like torrents of air. She had it positioned at Mont-d'Or, wanting to shut him up. "I'm not yet done!" she shouted inside her head.

Haruki was mad at what Mont-d'Or had said. He thinks lowly of them as if he really knew them well.

"Two-Sword style! Waterfall Gulf!" Haruki jumped in the air with her swords, leveling her swords to properly execute her next attack. Haruki used it to slash Mont-d'Or vertically. Like how this attack was described in the previous chapters, it's like a cascading waterfall with dynamic pressure is something that you should not underestimate. Moreover, the water is excessively heavy.