57-Cracker

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

The weather today was really good. It was such a nice day to spend some time. As the Homies lead Haruki towards her friends, she was reminiscing some parts of her past and those people that she treasures a lot. 

Growing up full of boys, Haruki was treated as their one and only princess. Whenever Haruki needed some help, most of the Whitebeard crew wanted to volunteer and help her. Whenever Haruki wanted something, her Pops and brothers get it for her. Whenever Haruki cry, they will always find ways to make her smile again. 

Her childhood days were full of memories that she treasured up until now. They were the best as Haruki appreciated all of their efforts towards her. Those days and nights of pranking, joking, laughing, and crying together as one big happy family were full of colors but in a snap of a figure, it disappeared. They may be away from her physically, but they were inside her heart always. 

Haruki always remembers what their Pops taught to her and her brothers and that is about their love and loyalty that should and will never fade until the end. It's unbreakable and made to last. That's how Whitebeard- Edward Newgate raised them as his own sons and daughter. 

Haruki will also not forget about how Mihawk and Shanks with the Red Hair Pirates treated her as their own daughter/sister. Haruki's close companions in the Red Hair Pirates were Ben, Lucky Roo, and Yassopp. She remembers how funny it was when the four of them planned something to prank Shanks, and of course, the clever plan came from Haruki. She's got in that kind of genre. Even though Shanks know what Haruki and his crew are up to, he will never fail to act as if he never really know about their plans and pranks to him. 

Haruki treated Perona as her older sister. Even if they keep on fighting about some random things, in the end, they will just apologize to each other and tease Zoro instead. Perona may not be her first female friend since she meet Boa Hancock and all of the females in the Amazon Lily, but she was her first sister. 

In short, she was surrounded by a lot of people who loves her dearly, including the good people she meet throughout her journey and adventure with the Straw Hats. That is something that Haruki is so proud of and would probably shout loudly around the world saying she's so gratified that she met people like them. 

It was such a sweet memory with a bitter ending.  

To tell the truth, the Homies were planning of tricking Haruki just like what Big Mom had told her but look at them now, walking and leading Haruki towards Luffy and Nami, they keep on thinking of the reason why they could do this to her which is against Big Mom a lot. They were supposed to serve Big Mom, but then here they are, serving Haruki like some kind of a queen. 

"We're here, our Queen." the tree Haruki was calming sitting like a queen spoke with respect.

Haruki replied with a nod as her only answer and does not want to talk so she could stick with her cool and cold character of a queen. She's really something in this kind of situation. The other Homies were even bowing down their heads, paying some respect to her. On the other hand, instead of getting shy and embarrassed by their actions, Haruki was so pleased and satisfied with it.