21-Colosseum

Not Edited

Haruki's POV

Luffy went towards where the roulette game and was also carrying a plate of Rose Squid Ink Pasta. Speaking of that, it was really delicious and I'll likely advance this to my favorite food that I have ever tasted. I'll tell Sanji to make this someday. Moving back to Luffy, he carefully corrected those bastards as they played with the blind man. How dare they, right?

Just because he was blind and good at guessing at the game, don't mean that they should play with him. On the left side of his face, he has an X-shaped scar that crosses between both eyes. He has short black hair, a mustache, and a beard and he seems to be very tall. Let say taller than Sanji, I guess. Currently, the blind man was thanking Luffy for revealing the correct color the ball landed as the blind man draw his sword when me notice that those men who played him well instantly attacked him. I was absolutely shocked because he is too good, given the fact that he is blind. Though we should not underestimate those people who cannot see, hear and more. On top of that, his senses are really accurate! He even has these great skills when it comes to perception! Does this man have a Kenbunshoku Haki?

Moreover, how strong is this man?

I scoffed while I keep on eating my pasta. Zoro and the others were looking at the scene, too.

Speaking of strong, he walked onwards while he slowly sheathes his sword. The cruel men fell on the floor like something prevents them from moving nor getting up. Is he a devil fruit user too? Can he also control gravity?! Looking at those men who cheated they were being crush with great force and once the blind man sheathed his sword back, the floor collapsed that made those cheating bastards fell.

Luffy on his side was just devouring his handmade pasta and looking at the scene at the same time like there is no tomorrow. However, on our table, our eyes went general and also our mouth because of strong this guy is. Not sure if he is a friend or a formidable foe. Can we befriend him? He's so strong, like super! I hope he is not with the Marines' side because they are super lame.

"What?! What's wrong with him?!" Sanji shouted, looking at the scene.

"What did he do?!" followed by Franky.

Luffy went near the hole, and I could see that he was already done with his superb food. "Wow! It left a hole!"

"It's not too bad to be blind. I know there are many hideous things that are better unseen." the blind man said while still clutching his sword. Some people inside the restaurant even looked at the huge hole he created as their eyes and mouth went wide because of how strong he is, even though he is blind. Again, let us not underestimate those blind people and more. He then walked out of the restaurant using his sword that looks like a stick to me. "Okay, excuse me."