85-Warmth

The votes and comments I received are always highly appreciated! Thank you, all! :)

I dedicated this to all readers who are still reading this! Are you prepared for a not-so-steamy but enough-to-make-you-giggle scene?

If you are a perfectionist, this story is not for you

***

Warning: Grammar, Language, Profanity, and Violence

***

Not Edited

Not Edited

The weather was good for a strolling day. Flowers bloom beautifully everywhere. The town was busy as usual. Children were playing on the street with their traditional games. Street vendors were attracting customers to their shops.

Walking on the street of the town, Haruki noticed a long line of ladies as if they were expecting something big. Haruki being curious as a cat, decided to move in front. There, she saw Sanji cooking passionately. Passionate for all of these ladies in waiting. The way he made those noodles with his own hands was refined and captured the attention of the bystanders— specifically the ladies.

Of course, the aromatic smell of the broth brought pleasure in their noses, downright salivating.

Haruki was one of them, no doubt. The food monster in her tummy made her hungry. Plus, she cannot just miss Sanji's cooking. Besides, she is already here. Even though she couldn't wait to have a taste of Sanji's cooking, she went behind and stood in line. Those in front came first compared to her; the least she could do was show some respect and wait for her turn.

Time passed by and it was almost Haruki's turn. She was getting more and more excited the second time she looked at the food that was about to go down her stomach later. Sanji was far more excited to see Haruki waiting in line to try his cooking. That alone fueled the flame inside Sanji's heart as he poured all of his love and effort into making a masterpiece for her.

"One bowl for Her Royal Highness."

Sanji presented his love.

"Wow! The smell is intoxicating! As expected from you, Sanji!"

"Anything for Her Royal Highness!"

Haruki clasped her hands and a drop of saliva dripped down from Haruki's mouth. She did not wait any seconds and broke her chopsticks in half. Sanji was happy to his heart's content after seeing Haruki and his cooking in one frame. The expressions and comments from his customers drive his cooking completely addictive.