52-Untold

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

Near

That's what the Sanji Team Retrieval has been thinking these past few minutes. They all feel like there are already near their destination, yet still far from reaching. Haruki's feeling excited but at the same time uneasy. There's something in Whole Cake Island that is disturbing to Haruki, but she could not point out what is that. All that matters to her is that they will not bring Sanji like what Pudding had told them. It feels like there's going to happen bad to them. 

"I'm tired." Haruki whispered tiredly, gazing at her ceiling full of glittery star stickers that she and Zoro placed after the incidents at Punk Hazard. Wondering where she got those? Neptune was the one who gave it to Haruki because he knew that Haruki loves those kinds of stuff. 

Haruki has been lying on the floor inside her room decorated with cute things. Every corner of the room is too colorful and girly. She was playing a while ago with her stuffed toys until her body could not take it anymore and decided to take a nap for a while. Nami and the others were all busy outside, directing the Thousand Sunny to the correct route in getting in the Whole Cake Island. Nami even thanked the Heaven above for letting Haruki decide to gather all of her attention on her room, however, Luffy was the only one Nami was having a headache due to all his all-rounder activities. 

Finally, after sleeping for a couple of hours, Haruki took a quick bath to wash all the specks of dirt all over her body. She has been playing outside with Luffy and both have been rolling on the ground non-stop. Them playing tag is too serious and dangerous, however, both did enjoy teasing and slapping their bodies. After drying her hair and body with a blue towel, Haruki changed her clothes inside the bathroom so she would not go back to her room or the lady's quarter to change her favorite kimono. 

Her signature black knee-length kimono is what she's wearing right now. Without Zoro, Haruki just decided to not tie her hair with a different hairstyle, but just let her hair run freely. She sat down on a mini char as she wore her white socks on both her foot and lastly, wearing her signature sandals, Haruki left the bathroom with a satisfied smile on her face. Haruki's twin swords were placed and guarded outside. 

Thousand Sunny was sailing in the sea as usual as the sky is slowly turning into a grape-colored. Clouds that look like white cotton candy were normally floating in the air as if they were inviting someone to fly directly to them and take a taste of the cloud. It was almost nighttime, yet they have not seen the Cheese Island right now. 

Just how big Big Mom's territory is?

"Ruki! You're here!" Luffy shouted gleefully as soon as he felt Haruki's presence. He is now the one maneuvering the wheel. Luffy already had something on his mind that Haruki will not like at all. "What do you think?" Luffy grinned evilly at Haruki, wanting to tease her. Luffy really enjoyed teasing the hell out of Haruki. It's as if it became his habit when Haruki joined their crew by his own force, of course.