64-Copied

***

Warning: Language, Profanity, and Violence

***

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third Person's POV

***

"Now that you are here, I have something important to remind. Tomorrow, you will have something to do before I'll start my training. Our actual training will start two days from now. Right now, I want the two of you to defeat the Baboons first, especially their leader. Empress me." Mihawk said with his arms crossed on his chest.

After saying those words, Haruki and Zoro have different reactions. Zoro was all set, ready to fight the leader of the Baboons who was also ready like him. He already had fights with them before Haruki came on the island, aside from their leader. It was pretty tough, but he eventually did defeat some of them. The Baboons were strong, but Zoro knew for sure that he was going to defeat them right now and his remaining stays here in Kuraigana Island.

The four of them were currently outside the castle, just at the entrance door. Zoro was still covered in bandages, but compared to his state a while ago, he look finer. He doesn't look like it will slow him down. Opposite to his partner, Haruki's eyes were all over from the trees to the ground and then shattered boulders.

She's being carefree and devil-may-care.

"There isn't enough time for everything anyway. Let's do it." Zoro said seriously, eyeing his prey like a mad predator. He placed his Wado Ichimonji on his mouth while his Shusui and Sandai Kitetsu were already in place as well.

Mihawk laughed lowly. "You said you beat the Baboons?"

He directed the question to Zoro who was just looking at the Baboons, marching towards them. Mihawk stands in need of testifying the duo on their swordsmanship and whether they will be able to defeat the leader of the Baboons.

On the other side, Haruki tilted her head on the side. She has no idea what Mihawk was talking about. Baboons are not really part of her dictionary. It was the first time she heard that word. The first encounter of Haruki to them was the time when the Baboons were scattered on the floor, defeated. She has no idea who did that. Probably Zoro or Mihawk. It was weird. Haruki finds the Baboons also weird due to them wearing armors and wielding weapons.

Haruki raised her hands to ask Mihawk about something. "What is a Baboons?" she asked, curiously.

Perona and the two men's gaze landed on Haruki. It was unusual why Perona was all quiet, but it benefit Mihawk a lot.

"Baboons or Humandrills are apes that live here on Kuraigana Island. They acquired their swordsmanship by copying humans. There are ranks among them and there is a master." Mihawk answered Haruki's question.