15-Shiver

Not Edited

Haruki's POV

Honestly, I wanted to get out from here and just go to the island covered in snow because of these two here talking in a random topic. I'm sorry but it's just so boring to hear two idiots talking to each other.

"I see, so your friends all have cool back legs like these? I wanna meet them!" Luffy said as he crouched his body to look at the centaur man's back legs with a cheetah's or leopard's print in it.

Weird but this guy is way different from Luffy. It is like someone did something or experimented him to be like this or not. I'm not quite sure because there might be circumstances that he was born in this world like that already.

However, if he isn't born like that I want to know more and deeper how he got those from and why.

"Indeed! I'm sure everyone will be impressed once they see your back legs! Come meet them!"

So there's still a lot of them having those back legs beside him? Interesting yet there's a lot questions and words circling inside my head, trying to solve this.

"Alright! Leo-taur, as a symbol of our friendship, let's have a race to that burning tower!" Luffy challenged him while pointing his finger to the burning towers just near us.

But oh dear heavens, please help me first with this!

"Ready...Go!" Both raced towards it, laughing as if they are already the best of the best friends in the whole wide world.

I sighed heavily first and went towards where Zoro and the others are. I passed Zoro, of course, not because I am angry at him for ignoring me a while ago but because Usopp was busy talking to the small Den-Den Mushi with someone while looking worried.

Also, I am curious to why Usopp is like that right now. I even heard Zoro laughed at me a little bit, but I did not mind him at all and continue walking towards Usopp and Robin.

"What?! Nami and the others are gone?! You mean you're alone?! And when you woke up, there was snow and ice all around you?" Usopp yelled, gripping the baby transponder snail.

"Yohohoho! Indeed! I was so surprised! I felt like a bone in a thunderstorm! Yohohoho!" I heard Brook's voice on the other line replied to Usopp. "Yohohoho! Huh? No wait, like thunder in a duckstorm...No, a duck in a bonestorm? Well, whatever!" Brook continued and the snail was doing some actions like how Brook always do. He then coughed after laughing a little. "Ah, pardon me!"

I don't know what to do with you, Brook! But you are so funny sometimes!

"Were they trying to steal the cargo on the Sunny? Who were they?" Usopp asked him curiously.