24-Clash

Not Edited

Haruki's POV

"The competitors are coming in one after another! Just like Block B, Block C has many formidable contenders! The battle will start soon! Who is going to win...Portgas D. Ace's Flare-Flare Fruit?!" Commindator Bartz announced as I gripped the window. Why should he include Ace's name?!

Letting this one slide, I adverted back my attention towards Luffy who is already on the ring with his fellow competitors. It seems like all of them are already on the ring, and all they have to do is wait for the bell to ring to launch of their match.

"Now, all competitors of Block C are out there finally! 139 warriors! It's a battle royal! Who's gonna win this?! Now, the battle is...starting!" Commindator Bartz shouted as the woman like before rung the bell with a wooden hammer. I even say that Cabbage dish was stopped by some guards, preventing him from entering the ring because he is not from Luffy's block or something. It seems like he is fine and not injured. Looking back at Luffy, he raised his fist on the thin air as he gave an eye-closed smile, enjoying the overall excitement.

Block C competitors started to clash one another, giving all of their best and the crowd did not forget to cheer for them. At that moment, Luffy was surrounded by some competitors, who think that he is weak and old. Oh well, they are going to get knock out by Luffy. One man with a big wooden hammer jumped on the air towards Luffy, ready to hammer him with it. There were few competitors who got knocked out with it, and thrown on the water with a school of fish. However, when he lifted up his hammer, Luffy was not there and just like that, he created a crater that is pretty much useless.

This man was looking for Luffy, who appeared on his shoulders, looking down on his hammer. Probably saying that it's a big hammer or something. The man grabbed Luffy but failed it as Luffy jumped on the air, extending his arms and punched him on the face. I immediately facepalmed because of what Luffy just revealed!

"Damn!" I muttered while giving some soft glares towards Luffy, who did not even glance at me because he is sort of busy fighting there. Other competitors, even the crowd were looking at Luffy. Apparently pondering and thinking why his arm stretch like a rubber that looks like the "Straw Hat Luffy's" devil fruit power! When Luffy realized that he sent me a smile while giving me a peace sign as I presented him by widening my eyes, trying to say to his thick head to never use his devil fruit power. And before he could respond, another man went towards him with a big sword, aiming it at Luffy.

"This is just a normal punch!" he clearly shouted and I applaud. He punched the man on his stomach as he fell on his knees afterwards. I teary-eyed give him a clap because Luffy did realize what I was trying to indicate. "That was close." he muttered. Another man with a spear this time aimed his weapon towards Luffy who just skillfully dodged it. Luffy stretched his left leg and then immediately put it back to normal when he realizes something again.