DEAD TO ME

...

AS the girls gathered in The Brew, they rallied around a sullen Aria for Ezra had taken off, desperate to meet his newfound son. Emily rubbed the Montgomery girls back "Nothing?"

"Nothing since he left." Aria sighed heavily "Well, he sent an 'I got here' text."

"Well, that counts..." Hanna trailed off "If you want it to."

Aria sighed "I mean, I know he's doing the right thing, it's just the idea that something's happening hundreds of miles away that's gonna change everything."

"This is cold." Spencer suddenly got to her feet, coffee cup in hand "I'm just gonna go get a refill."

The girls eyed her in concern for Aria wasn't the only one heartbroken not with Toby and Spencer breaking up on their anniversary. Hanna shook the thought away before looking to her sister "Do you think Wilden read that notebook by now?"

"He must have." Haley hadn't told the girls about Alison's pregnancy scare, not after seeing his picture at Cape May.

Aria frowned "So he knows what we know."

"And what exactly do we know?" Hanna questioned.

"It's just Cece's version of things."

Spencer returned but this time with Jason in tow "I've got some news. We're keeping this kind of quiet, but they've released Ali's remains to my family. There's gonna be a re-interment."

Emily's eyes widened "She's being buried again?"

"Not in the ground. In the mausoleum." Jason informed them, stuffing his hands into his pockets "There'll be a service, family only, but I've arranged for you guys to have some time after my parents leave."

Emily's face softened "Thank you."

"There's something else." Jason sighed "The things we put in the casket with Ali, they're still missing. The state police think whoever opened the grave is keeping them as some kind of sick souvenirs. The cops figure when they find those, they'll find the creeps who did this. I think they're right. Look, I just wanted you guys to hear it from me. I'll text you when I know the details about saying good-bye to Ali."

"Don't bother." Spencer shrugged "I've said all the good-byes I want to say."

Haley shot her a look "Spencer."

"What?" The Hasting's girl scoffed "She's Saint Ali now? Are her bones holy relics or something?"

"You need to dial it back." Hanna shook her head.