FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

...

IT had been a long night making their way through the video's with even more to still see when a familiar but surprising face popped up as a new one took over "Is that Jenna?"

"You're late."

Aria looked to her friends with furrowed eyebrows "Who's she talking to?"

"Toby." Spencer muttered as they watched the step-siblings embrace in the Marshall girls bedroom.

"It's not right."

"There's nothing wrong about us, Toby. We're not really related. It would be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy that you've been forcing yourself on me. You have no idea who you're dealing with."

Spencer reached over and closed the laptop "Turn it off."

Aria shook her head "Do you realise what these videos are? They're of us, Ali, Jenna, we're young girls in our bedrooms changing clothes. We're naked."

"Exposed." Haley wrapped her arms around herself at the thought of being watched all that time.

Hanna frowned, wrapping her arms around Haley "Do you think someone was watching us and getting off on it?"

"Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls." Spencer scoffed.

Emily frowned "I feel sick."

"In some of these we were just kids." Hanna sighed softly.

Haley nodded slowly "Ian's been watching us for years."

"And he killed Alison to make sure nobody found out." Spencer accused. 

Emily frowned "I wish Ali would've told us about these videos."

"It's not too late to help her." Spencer thought aloud as she grabbed the flash drive "We can use this to prove that Ian killed Alison."

"How are we gonna do that?" Emily's eyebrows furrowed.

"We start by finding out what Jenna knows."

Aria raised an eyebrow at the Hastings girl "Are you in something?"

"Jenna's at the top of our A list." Haley pointed out.

Spencer sighed "Look I get it okay? But she knows that these videos existed. She was looking for them. That's why she hired Caleb to find that key."