CTRL: A

...

THE Sharks had swam to victory with Emily anchoring where she belonged. The crowd had gathered in the hallway waiting for the successful swim team to celebrate, Hanna cuddled up with Caleb as he worked on his laptop, Aria concerned over Spencer's week long sleepover at the Montgomery's and Haley with Mona.

"Em told me what you did."

The Vanderwaal girl's head shot up, eye's wide "What?"

"You got her back on the team, blackmailed Tamborelli." Haley smiled "You're one cool chick Mona Vanderwaal."

"And don't you forget it." Mona smirked.

Haley opened her mouth to retort when Garrett suddenly walked in through the door, another Officer behind them "Caleb Rivers?" They approached the boy and a wide eyed Hanna "I've got a court order here to impound your laptop."

"What for?"

"Someone's been hacking into secure school files." Garrett revealed "I traced them back to your IP address."

Caleb scoffed "You think if I did something like that, I'd be stupid enough to leave a trail?"

"We'll find out. Come on, hand it over." Garrett raised an eyebrow down at the teenager "Any passwords we're gonna need?"

"Court order says you can take the machine." Caleb got to his feet "It doesn't say anything about what's in my head."

As the officer's walked away with Caleb's laptop in an evidence bag, Haley turned her wide eyes to Mona who quickly pocketed her cell phone "Was this you?"

"No, I used the computer from the office." Mona assured "It's the school IP address."

Haley sighed before a chirp had her glance to her own cellphone.

Now it's Caleb's turn.
- A

"Everything okay, sweetie?"

Haley looked up at Mona's question, her eyes drifting around the room to meet those of her friends, all with their phones in hand "No, nothing's okay."
...

JOSIE'S Roadside Diner wasn't a frequent haunt for any of the girls, but it was the meeting place their contact had decided on. So while Aria waited in one booth with Alison's copy of Lolita, the other four sat directly behind her, ready to intervene if necessary.