IT'S ALIVE

...

IT had been a long night for girls for between an attempted murder, a missing body, interrogations from the cops and their parents and the reminder that A was still very much in their lives, the five hadn't gotten a wink of sleep.

"Ugh, my brain is numb from all those cop questions." Hanna muttered, head resting on her sisters shoulders as they all lounged on the Hasting's girls bedroom floor.

"I don't think I'd be here if it wasn't for A." Spencer admitted.

Aria nodded "A killed Ian to keep you here."

"I don't know wether to be grateful or terrified." Haley shook her head.

"A gives so she can take." Emily added "We know that."

Hanna scoffed "So what's the bitch gonna ask for?"

"Whatever it is..." Spencer sighed "I don't think we can afford it."

Aria looked to the girl "And you didn't see anything?"

"I saw a black hoodie, black boots and gloves."

The Montgomery girl nodded "Well, I think it's safe to say that A's not Jenna."

Hanna frowned "Are we sure?"

"A see's everything." Spencer reminded the girl.

Haley nodded "And Jenna, well she's not seeing anything is she?"

Emily sighed "I'm starting to think we should tell someone about her. Him. It. What's the worst thing that can happen?"

"A know's all of our secrets." Spencer pointed out, shooting the Field's girl a look.

Hanna nodded "Yeah, if people find out, we'll always be those girls who blinded Jenna Marshall."

"And now we're those girls who are afraid of A."

"No, Em." Aria sighed "I mean, you're right, but look, we have so much to lose."

When their friend nodded in defeat, Spencer looked to Haley "So, where were you last night?"

The Marin girl bit her lip as she avoided Hanna's gaze "I kind've went to Baltimore."

Aria's eyebrows furrowed "What's in Baltimore?"