OVER MY DEAD BODY

...

GATHERED on the front porch of Dr. Sullivan's house, Spencer continued to press the doorbell as Hanna peered through the window "Dr. Sullivan, are you home?"

Aria let out a heavy sigh as she hung up once again "Voicemail."

"Look at her mailbox." Haley gestured to the overflowing box by the door "She's not here."

"Looks like she didn't come home last night, either." Spencer agreed as she picked up two newspapers on the steps "She's hasn't checked her mail or picked up her papers."

Emily frowned "Maybe we should call the police."

"And say what to Officer Garrett when he starts asking questions?" Hanna retorted with a roll of her eyes.

"Yeah, Hanna's right." Spencer agreed "Garrett, Jenna, Ian, Jason, they're all connected. We can't trust any of them." She glanced to the twins "The time anybody thought they knew who A was, they almost got killed by a car."

Aria sighed "Okay, so what do we do?"

"We go into terror alert red and hope that our phones don't ring." Spencer spoke up just as Emily phone started to ring "That did not just happen."

"It's Maya." Emily assured them but they could all see the smile growing on the Field's girls face.

"Heh." Hanna smirked "Look at you suddenly all happy."

Haley wiggled her eyebrows "It's 'cause she's gonna get some."

Emily's eye's widened, her cheeks flushing as she ran after the snickering Marin girl "Haley!"
...

SPENCER had sent out an emergency S.O.S when she found a wooden crate in the middle of her living-room curtesy of their beloved tormentor, A.

"Open or she dies." Haley let out a hefty sigh as she looked over the attached photo of Dr. Sullivan holding the days newspaper "That's promising."

"Guys, I never told you this but Dr. Sullivan really helped me." Hanna admitted as they all surrounded the crate.

"Yeah that was the reason that we trusted her." Spencer shook her head "She helped us all."

Hanna's eyebrow's pinched together in worry "You don't think her ear's in here do you?"

"It's a big box for an ear." Emily mumbled, stepping back a little.