A IS FOR A-L-I-V-E

...

Haley froze at the sight of Darren's moss soaked car parked right in the centre of Rosewood "Somebody pulled it out of the lake."

Th five filed out of the car, slowly making their way over towards the indistinct sounds of the video footage playing inside and Haley knew all too well what it was. Her mother running over Darren Wilden. 

"We've have to get this out of here." Hanna declared.

"Wait!" Aria stopped her as the video changed "There's more."

Mona gasped at the sight of the two girls coming into view and helping Darren to his feet "It's Jenna."

"And Shana?" Emily added. She couldn't believe the girl from the costume shop, the swimmer she'd been getting to know was in on it.

Haley shook her head "Why would Jenna help Wilden?"

"Guys..." Spencer began and the girl saw her at the back of the car "Look at the trunk."

They found it slightly ajar but before they could say anything, their phones rang. All of them, including Mona's.

Emily sighed as she read the anonymous message "You're mine now. Kisses..."

Mona sighed shakily "A."

HALEY swallowed thickly before reaching for the trunk and pulling it open only to stumble back into her sister's arms. A dead pig "I'm vegetarian from this moment on."

"We need to get out of here." Spencer shook her head before noticing "Where's Mona?"

"She did this." Aria scoffed "She set us up."

"Let's just go." Emily ordered the girls headed for Mona's abandoned car.

But Haley didn't, not as she caught sight of the black hair in the water logged car "Mona? What are you doing?"

"Saving your mom." she worked on the black box.

"Someone's coming." Hanna called over "Haley, hurry up!"

Haley glanced over worriedly before leaning down "Mona, we need to go. Now, Mona!"

"Got it." Mona grabbed the microchip from the blackbox before the pair rushed over to the car as  Spencer pulled to a stop "Let's go."
...