HOT FOR TEACHER

...

WAITING in line at The Brew, Haley glanced around in boredom when she spotted a familiar face looking back from inside the phone booth and she quickly nudged Emily to get her attention "Guys, Shana's here."

As Shana made her way out, Spencer turned to Emily "Have you heard her from since? Can we trust her now?"

"If Ali does, I guess that means we should try." She shrugged.

Hanna scoffed "No, Shana has too many faces to trust. I've been keeping count and running out of fingers."

"Well I got a finger you can use." Aria grumbled, watching the Fring girl leave "It's not the nice kind."

Haley chuckled, nudging the Montgomery girl "Spicy."

Aria rolled her eyes but smiled before the girls grabbed their drinks and headed to their usual spot in the back and the Montomgery girl turned to Emily "So is your dad going to be okay?

"They'll monitor his heart for a while to make sure, but in the long run, he should be fine."

Hanna scoffed "Except the part where Shana gave him a heart attack."

"It wasn't a heart attack." Emily corrected "The doctors said his chest pains were caused from anemia. Besides, I don't think it was her. I mean Shana led me to Ali. Why would she turn around and punish me for trying to find 'A'? And we know that 'A' is a dude."

"Maybe Shana's helping this dude." Hanna pointed out before glancing to her sister "Wasn't she seen sneaking around Wren's apartment shipping boxes to Melissa?"

Haley shrugged "I'm pretty sure it was her."

Spencer tilted her head in thought, foot tapping absentmindedly "Sure, but l-let's say it's not Shana, you know. Could be somebody else? Maybe it's somebody who's working on the play with Mr. Fitz."

Emily shook her head "I was the first crew member he brought on."

She raised an eyebrow "And he asked you to meet him after school, right?"

"Yeah, he asked me to copy audition scenes while he was out running an errand." Emily nodded "He said he'd come by if he could."

Spencer turned to the Montgomery girl "What about you, Aria?

She frowned "What about me?"

"I was just wondering if maybe since you and Jake broke up..."

"Yeah, that doesn't mean we're back together." Aria sighed "Look, I've been taking some time for myself. Ezra and I haven't talked in a really long time."