THE MIRROR HAS THREE FACES

...

HAVING skipped class to go visit Jenna at the hospital, the girls were disappointed to have not even been allowed past the front desk. And so they made their way back to school, walking through the empty hallways.

Hanna sighed "I still think we should dip into those candy-striper outfits one more time."

"What difference would that have made?" Emily questioned in confusion.

"Well, we could've talked to Jenna instead of getting turned away at the visitor's desk."

"Guys!" Aria hissed "Can you keep it down, please? Whole point was to sneak back."

Spencer sent her a dubious look "I think Mr. Facinelli noticed that our entire row was missing."

Aria sighed "Well... I'd still like to graduate."

"Oh, news flash honey, none of us are graduating." Haley mumbled.

"Okay," Hanna began "I still think that Spencer to get back to Shana and see if she'll say more."

Spencer frowned "What? Why?"

"Because!" Hanna defended "If Cece drowned Jenna, then she must know the reason."

Haley raised an eyebrow "And why exactly do we trust Shana?"

"Why do we trust Jenna?" She shot back.

"Because she's the one who almost became fish bait." Haley defended.

Aria quickly stepped between them "All right, well I don't trust anybody, and you guys are about as quiet as a monster truck rally. Now shut up."

Hanna rolled her eyes "Fine. I'm going to the source."

"'The source'?" Spencer mocked as Emily's phone suddenly chirped "Cece's been A.W.O.L. since Wilden was alive. You're not just gonna find her folding peasant skirts at The Diva Dish right now."

"Well, then I'll..." Hanna trailed off as she thought of a response "I'll search every hipster boutique until I do find her."

Emily suddenly gasped "No friggin' way."

"What?" Haley frowned in concern as they all turned to the Fields girl who stared at her phone in horror "What's wrong?"

"Is it an 'A' text?" Spencer questioned.

Emily shook her head "Worse. It's my mother."