Mini Interactions/Conversations Pt. 2

A/N: Hey Uniquers! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been working on a new original and I started school! This Mini Interaction/Conversation takes place in the Marauders era. You are James' younger sister. 

You're sitting with the other Marauders at the tree down by the lakes. You and Remus are sitting with your backs against the trunk, while James and Sirius are sitting up on the branches. Peter's struggling to climb up the tree. Regulus walks up to you guys. He clears his throat, catching all of your attention. Sirius and James immediately stop joking around and Remus opens his eyes as you look up from your book.

Y/N: Hey Reg! What's up?

Regulus: Just wanted to tell you that I love you, Miss Potter.

James and Sirius gasp dramatically while Peter lands on his ass from shock. Remus stifles a laugh as you roll your eyes. 

Y/N: When are you going to stop calling me Miss Potter?

Regulus smiles, stuffing his left hand into his pocket. He reaches up with his right and brushes his hair back. James and Sirius whine impatiently as he stuffs his hand into his other pocket. 

Regulus: The day you become Mrs. Black. 

Y/N: Actually, I'll be Mrs. Potter-Black. I do believe a woman has the right to keep her maiden name even after she's married. 

You give him a cocky smile as he stares at you with his jaw dropped. He quickly gets over his shock and he returns the smile. 

Sirius and Peter's jaws drop as Remus fanboys quietly. James sits there, trying to process what Regulus said. 

James:  WHO SAYS YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY MY SISTER?!

Regulus: Your sister.

James roars as he jumps down from the tree. Regulus yelps and starts running away with James after him.

Remus: Should we help him?

Y/N: Nah, he's gonna have to run faster than that when he gets me pregnant.