I Love You, Okay?! (Bill x Reader) Pt. 1

A/N: You are Y/N Tonks, Tonks's twin sister. You were a Gryffindor. This happens in Harry's 6th year. 

3rd Person

"Hello, Professor", Tonks says, "Wotcher, Harry."

 "Hi, Tonks." Harry thought she looked drawn, even ill, and there was something forced in her smile. Certainly, her appearance was less colorful than usual without her customary shade of bubble-gum-pink hair. 

"I'd better be off", she says quickly, standing up and pulling her cloak around her shoulders, "Thanks for the tea and sympathy, Molly."

 "Please don't leave on my account", says Dumbledore courteously, "I can not stay, I have urgent matters to discuss with Rufus Scrimgeour."

"No, no, I need to get going", says Tonks, not meeting Dumbledore's eyes, "Night —"

 "Dear, why not come to dinner at the weekend, Remus and Mad-Eye are coming — ?" 

"No, really, Molly . . . thanks anyway . . . Good night, everyone." Tonks hurried past Dumbledore and Harry into the yard; a few paces beyond the doorstep, she turned on the spot and vanished into thin air. Harry noticed that Mrs. Weasley looks troubled at an identical (except for the hair) young witch. Y/N shrugs and smiles at Harry. 

"Hello, Harry."

"Hi, Y/N. How are you doing?"

"As okay as you can be when your sorta uncle died", Y/N says wincing, "Sorry Harry, I-" She trails off and the boy shakes his head. 

"It's alright, Y/N", he reassures. She nods and turns to Mrs. Weasley. 

"I should go, Molly."

"It's late, dear", Molly says, "Why don't you spend the night?"

"Oh, I don't want to be a bother."

"You're no bother at all, dear", Mrs. Weasley insists, "I've known you since you started at Hogwarts. Come on, you can room with the girls."

----Mini Time Skip: The Next Morning----

Y/N's POV

I perch on the edge of Harry's bed in between Harry and Hermione as they and Ron talk. 

"So, um, did Slughorn seem like he'll be a good teacher?", Hermione asks.

 "Dunno", says Harry, "He can't be worse than Umbridge, can he?" 

"I know someone who's worse than Umbridge", Ginny says from the doorway. She slouches into the room, looking irritable. 

"Hi, Harry."

 "What's up with you?", Ron asks. 

"It's her", says Ginny, plonking herself down next to me, "She's driving me mad." I tense and Hermione gives both me and Ginny a sympathetic look.

"What's she done now?"

"It's the way she talks to me — you'd think I was about three!"

"I know", says Hermione, dropping her voice, "She's so full of herself."

"Can't you two lay off her for five seconds?", Ron snaps angrily. I shift slightly as Ginny rounds on Ron. 

"Oh, that's right, defend her. We all know you can't get enough of her", Ginny snaps back, "I wish Bill would just realize who he actually fucking loves!" I feel both Weasleys's eyes on me. 

"He doesn't love me, Ginny", I mumble miserably, "He loves her."

" Who are you — ?", starts Harry. The bedroom door flies open again, and Harry instinctively yanks the bedcovers up to his chin so hard that Hermione, Ginny, and I slide off the bed onto the floor. A young woman stands in the doorway, a woman of such breathtaking beauty that the room seemed to have become strangely airless. She was tall and willowy with long blonde hair and appeared to emanate a faint, silvery glow. To complete this vision of perfection, she was carrying a heavily laden breakfast tray.