Lovely Granger (Viktor Krum x Reader) Pt. 1

A/N:  Three one-shots in a day, let the record show, that's a new record! Anyways, this one was requested by Eleven_onse. You are Y/N Granger, Hermione's older sister. You are in your 6th year (Hermione's 4th), and you're a Gryffindor.

Y/N's POV

"My mischievous knights!", I yell as Hermione and I walk into the Burrow.

"Our mischievous princess!", the twins yell back, tackling me to the ground with a large thud. The three of us laugh and two redheaded men appear in the doorway. 

"Well, they're definitely going to kill that poor girl", the shorter of the two says. 

"No, we're not! She's our partner in crime!", Fred states proudly, as he and George get up. George offers his hand, helping me up. The near of the two holds a hand out for me to shake which I take, feeling calluses and blisters under his fingers. This had to be Charlie, who worked with dragons in Romania. Charlie was built like the twins, shorter and stockier than Percy and Ron, who were both long and lanky. He lets go of my hand and shakes Hermione's. 

"It's so nice to meet the Granger sisters", Charlie says, "We've heard so much about you." Bill walks closer to me, smiling, and taking my hand to shake. Bill came as something of a surprise. From what the twins told me, he worked for the wizarding bank, Gringotts, and that Bill had been Head Boy at Hogwarts. I had always imagined Bill to be an older version of Percy. However, Bill was - there was no other word for it - cool. He was tall, with long hair that he had tied back in a ponytail. He was wearing an earring with what looked like a fang dangling from it. Bill's clothes would not have looked out of place at a rock concert, his boots which appeared to be made, not of leather, but of dragonhide.

"You two look like twins", Bill comments, glancing from me to Hermione. He points to Hermione and shares a look with Charlie. 

"The taller one has to be Hermione", Charlie says confidently and Hermione nods sheepishly.

"Hermione Granger", comments Fred, "One-third of the Golden Trio." Both of his brothers nod and look at me. 

"Y/N Granger, the trouble maker", Bill declares. Fred and George stand on either side of me proudly.

"That's my name", I say dramatically, "The brains and beauty of the Chaotic Trio."

"Though she's like her sister", George says, "A smartass and she's a prefect." I roll my eyes. 

"That's why I'm the brain." 

"And she wishes she was prettier than me", Fred adds, "We all know I'm the beauty."

"I don't know Fred", Charlie says, "She's definitely giving you a run for your money."

----Mini Time Skip----

"I don't believe it!", Ron says, in a stunned voice, as the Hogwarts students filed back up the steps behind the party from Durmstrang, "Krum, Harry! Viktor Krum!" 

"For heaven's sake, Ron, he's only a Quidditch player", says Hermione crossly. 

"Only a Quidditch player?", Ron says, looking at her as though he couldn't believe his ears, "Hermione - he's one of the best Seekers in the world! I had no idea he was still at school!"  As we recross the entrance hall with the rest of the Hogwarts students heading for the Great Hall, Lee jumps up and down on the soles of his feet to get a better look at the back of Krum's head. Several sixth-year girls were frantically searching their pockets as they walked.

"Oh I don't believe it, I haven't got a single quill on me -"

 "D'you think he'd sign my hat in lipstick?" 

"Really," Hermione said loftily as they passed the girls, now squabbling over the lipstick. Fred nudges me playfully.

"Are you going to get his autograph, N/N?"

"Fuck no", I say. 

"Why not?", George asks. 

"Because I'm not some airheaded bitch that's only getting his autograph in hopes that he falls in love." The group of girls glares at me and I flip them the bird. 

"I'm getting his autograph if I can", says Ron, "You haven't got a quill, have you, Harry?"

 "Nope, they're upstairs in my bag", Harry replies. We walk over to the Gryffindor table and sit. Ron took care to sit on the side facing the doorway because Krum and his fellow Durmstrang students were still gathered around it, apparently unsure about where they should sit. The students from Beauxbatons had chosen seats at the Ravenclaw table. They were looking around the Great Hall with glum expressions on their faces. Three of them were still clutching scarves and shawls around their heads. 

"It's not that cold", my sister says defensively, "Why didn't they bring cloaks?"

"Because they're dumb bitches", I state flatly. Hermione scolds me about my "poor" choice of words. I ignore her and watch Ron amused. 

 "Over here! Come and sit over here!", Ron hisses, "Over here! Hermione, budge up, make a space -"

"What?" 

"For Krum to sit over here."

"Give it a rest, Ron", I say. 

"Yeah Ron!", George says. 

"Give it a rest", adds Fred.  Ron sighs and gives me his puppy dog eyes. I roll my eyes before whistling loudly. 

"Hey, Krum! Haul it over!", I yell. Krum points to us and some of the Durmstrang boys follow him over. The others head over to the Slytherin table. 

"Thanks Y/N", Ron says beaming. Fred and George laugh as Ron stares at Viktor Krum who sits down on my left. Fred shoves George who in turn shoves me into Viktor. 

"Hi?"