Harry and Y/N (Harry x Reader)

A/N: For the sake of this one-shot, James and Lily lived. You are Y/N Lupin-Black, a Gryffindor and Wolfstar's kid. Sirius is Dad and Remus is Papa. And yes, I am well aware the title sucks. I'm running low on creativity right now. 

4th Year

"It's one, two three, Harry," Y/N groans as Harry steps on her foot again. Harry nods, mumbling yet another apology. Y/N shakes her head and rewinds the song to the beginning. She reaches up, placing a hand on his shoulder. Harry takes her free hand, placing his other on her waist. The two fall into step with the song, a comfortable rhythm finally appearing. Harry watches his feet in surprise as he narrowly misses stepping on Y/N's foot this time. He smiles at her, surprising her by spinning her around. Y/N laughs as he pulls her back toward him. 

"I think I've finally got it," Harry says as the two step into a more complicated waltz.  Y/N smiles brightly as he twirls her around again. 

"Not bad Potter," Y/N agrees. "You're finally not stepping on my feet." Harry smiles as his hand slips down from her waist a little lower.  Y/N blushes but doesn't stop him. Unnoticed by the two, Remus and Lily watch. Lily covers her mouth in shock as Remus clears his throat. The two teenagers freeze, snapping their heads to look over at the adults. 

"Watch where you put your hands, Potter," says Remus, coldly. "Or I'll have them removed." Harry looks at Y/N, laughing nervously. 

"He's joking, right?" he asks. Y/N doesn't say anything, making his heart drop. 

"RIGHT?!"

6th Year

"Harry," Y/N whispers as Harry pulls her down onto his lap. 

"Shush Y/N", whispers Harry, "We don't want them to hear us, now do we?" He heatedly presses his lips against hers. His hands travel down to her hips as she tugs on his hair earning a small moan from him.  The door snaps open causing the two teens to quickly pull away. 

"Y/N, tell Harry we're leaving in an hou-" Sirius freezes at the sight before him.

"DAD!!"

"SIRIUS!!"

"OH MY MERLIN!!"

"Dad, we were just kiss-"

"PRONGS, COME QUICK!!" Sirius yells at the top of his lungs. "YOUR SON IS EATING MY DAUGHTER'S FACE!!" 

"HARRY JAMES POTTER! YOU LEAVE OUR INNOCENT LITTLE Y/N ALONE!!" James yells, bursting into the room. "YOU ARE NOT CORRUPTING HER!!"

"Oh my god," Y/N groans, burying her face in the crook of Harry's neck. 

Present Day

"Dad, you have to let me go," Y/N grumbles as Sirius clings to her tightly. Sirius shakes his head, tightening his hold on his daughter. 

"I just need a minute," Sirius whimpers. He tries his best to hold back tears so he doesn't ruin her dress.

"You need to stop hugging me." 

"No, you're my little girl and I can hug you whenever I want." 

"Dad, I'm not a little girl anymore," Y/N says gently. "I'm 22 and I'm trying to walk down the aisle so I can marry my stupid scarhead."

"I DON'T CARE!!" Sirius screams, tears streaming down his face. "I'M NOT READY FOR YOU TO GET MARRIED!!" Remus wipes away his own tears, wrapping his arms around Sirius' waist. 

"SIRIUS RELEASE!!" Remus yells. 

"NEVER!!" 

"SIRIUS LET HER GET MARRIED!! YOU KNOW HARRY WILL TAKE CARE OF HER!!"

"I DON'T CARE!! SHE'S MY LITTLE GIRL AND I'M THE ONLY ONE SHE NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF HER!!" Y/N fights back a laugh as James, Molly, Arthur, and Lily intervene. Lily and Molly grab Y/N's waist as Arthur and James help Remus with Sirius. The five pull and finally manage to separate Sirius and Y/N. Arthur and James carry a bawling Sirius out as Molly and Lily fix Y/N's dress and veil. 

"I knew he would be emotionally unstable today," Remus sighs as the two women leave. Y/N laughs lightly, walking over to her dad. 

"I guess you're walking me down the aisle, Papa." Remus smiles sadly as Y/N links her arm through his. 

"I guess I am."