The Legend of the Watcher

As you all know, I've been on a very long break. I have also been working on my own original works so without further ado, I present to you The Legend of the Watcher cover and description.

 I have also been working on my own original works so without further ado, I present to you The Legend of the Watcher cover and description

Description: 

For the first time in centuries, the Kingdom of Kairos mother grimoire had been opened. A cloud of dark, poisonous smoke poured from its pages as Emmaline hurriedly shut the grimoire, but it was too late. The Watcher had been awakened. *************
Emmaline Roseblade has her life cut out for her. Get the best grades, graduate top-of-the-class, and continue the Roseblade family legacy of being an advisor to the king. Simple. Her only problem: Zenix Silas. Zenix Silas has the same plan as her, and as his family history shows, the Silas family is just as successful as the Roseblades.Great. But when the Roseblade-Silas feud accidentally sets the Watcher free, Emmaline and Zenix must put aside the feud and mutual hatred(?) and banish him once again. Or life in the kingdom of Kairos as they know it will end.

I hope you guys would like to read this story. The Legend of the Watcher comes out Saturday, September 10, 2022, at 6:00 p.m. in Chicago time (someone please tell me what time zone that is) on my original works account: ggarcia165