Hi! It's Me Again!

Hey Uniquers! It's Too_Unique13! 

So, these aren't my usual announcements and conversations with you guys. This includes a very special announcement that I am proud to finally tell you in full details about. 

First off, I am no longer accepting requests as of now (12/14/20). Don't worry though, requests will probably open again in February. If you already made a request and I accepted it, the request is either currently in the works or placed in the upcoming publishing pile. 

Now, this next announcement is one of the most important ones to me. 

I have said in the past, don't get me wrong, I love writing the one-shots. It's what helped spark my love for writing but I wanna take it a step further and create my own characters and my own world. My thinking has not changed. I am proud of myself for how far I have come as a writer because of my one-shots. A lot of you might not know this, but these one-shots aren't just something I like to do for fun. They are a part of me and a way for me to express myself. I'm sure some of you if not all have noticed that I tend to write one-shots regarding some very serious topics such as mental health and abuse. These are meant to raise awareness on the topics, but it is all so my way of relieving my emotions and what I feel. The one-shots that have anxiety and depression hit very close to home for me because I have been struggling with the first stages of depression and with my social anxiety ever since I was 12.  You have all made it easier for me to deal with my mental health issues because you make me feel more confident. You have no idea how much I brag about you guys. You guys are part of the reason why I am still here and so in return for all you have done for me, I will do my best to make the one-shots the best that they can possibly be and be more honest with you. I know I'm not like Charli D'Amelio with millions and millions of fans and followers, but I am beyond grateful for every single person who reads my one-shots and my 263 (at the time I am publishing this) followers. It's so crazy to think that  I started with 0 reads and 0 followers and now two years later, that very first book has 297k reads and that I have 263 followers. It just blows my mind. 

Why am I telling you this?

For the past two years, I have been focusing on and writing fanfiction. There have been a few failed attempts of my own work but the ideas never really stuck and the books themselves never really took off. I have been working (still am) on my first (hopefully) finished original work and I can't wait to share it with you guys. This book will be published on my originals work account ggarcia165 (link in my bio) making Too_Unique13 my fanfiction account. I am so ecstatic to finally (after months of work) officially announce my original book: Adorkably Conflicted. I will be including the cover, the description, and a sneak peek at the prologue below. 

Description:

Description:

Ana Carmen (Carmy) Pedraza. Your typical hopeless romantic? Sadly yes.

Shy? Awkward? Clumsy as hell? Definitely. 

Carmy never imagined she would go to a We Still Do concert, let alone become a member. She never thought she'd have a boyfriend but now she finds herself in a love triangle.

Cue love interest #1, Edward (Teddy) Porter. Her guy best friend who also happens to be her best friend's twin brother. Teddy's been in love with Carmy since they were 10 and it seems she loves him too. That is until he appears in their lives. 

Now enter love interest #2, Grayson (Gray) Williams. Your typical arrogant heartthrob. Not to mention a world-famous pop star. 

What happens when Gray accidentally crashes into Carmy and turns her world upside down? What happens when both boys fight over one girl and things get complicated? What happens when your ordinary teen girl gets thrown into fame?

Well, I guess you'll have to read on to find out how adorkably conflicted you can get in a love triangle.

Prologue Sneak Peak:

My life was a mess before he came into my life. It's pure chaos now that he's in it. They say there's no fixing what's broken. Maybe they're right. This is the story of how one boy changed my life. Of how two boys fought for my attention. This is the story of how I learned to let go of my past and how to love myself. I just hope you're ready for it.

I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek and description. As I have said before, I am so ecstatic to finally (after months of work) officially announce my original book: Adorkably Conflicted. Hopefully, what I have shared with you has piqued your interest, if not that's okay. For those who are interested, the official date and time of the Adorkably Conflicted release is January 1, 2021 at 12:00 AM CST on my original works account ggarcia165

The main takeaways from this announcement A/N are I am no longer accepting requests as of now (12/14/20) and Adorkably Conflicted will be released January 1, 2021 at 12:00 AM CST on my original works account ggarcia165.

As always, more one-shots are on the way.

Love,

Too_Unique13 :)