A Small Announcement

Hey! I hope you guys enjoyed the first one-shot I've written in awhile. I know I'm a bit rusty. I would like to give you a bit of information about my own work if that's something you're interested in. Like I mentioned in my Author's Note, I am currently working on a coming of age story. I would like to share the cover and the summary with you as well as the release date for the prologue. So without further ado, I present to you the only information I'm sharing of The Story of You &I. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cover

Summary

Luna: I don't understand how someone can just leave without an explanation especially when they promised they wouldn't. Call me naive, I know, but I try to only see the best in people. I had your typical high school experience. Mean girls, drama, and a catastrophically non-existent love life with a handful of failed situationships thanks to three boys. Avoided starting anything with Grayson. Tried and failed with Nash. Tried and am officially in a weird place with Daniel. College seems like a chance to figure out what the hell happened with Daniel, but it's also (and more importantly) a chance to figure out who the hell I'm meant to be. I didn't have the highest hopes for love. At least not until he made me an offer I couldn't quite refuse. He's just helping me forget Daniel for a little while. The universe doesn't work the way it does in the books I've read, right?

Arden: I understand that sometimes things happen because they're meant to happen, but why the hell does the universe seem to take every good relationship away from me? I'm not just talking about romantic relationships. Those always end one way or another. I'm talking about friendships and even a parental relationship. I'd rather be on my own, save for the Wu twins who weaseled their way into my little bubble when we were kids. Solitude means you don't get hurt, but that logic flew out the window the minute I first laid my eyes on her. She might not expect our little situation to grow into something more, but unfortunately for me, I do. Her accepting the offer was meant to happen, right?

Release Date

February 14th, 2024. 

I hope you consider reading this, and if it's not up your alley, that's okay. It's something I'm trying out. Anyways, more one-shots are on the way.