Movie night

It is already late in the evening when we step out of the elevator fully packed. In the living room we are greeted by a bored Peter. "You're back. Do you want to watch a movie together? The others all went out." "Cool idea, Peter. I'm just clearing the groceries away. Find a movie, I'll take care of a few snacks," I say and dash into my room where I put down the shopping bags. I take the groceries with me and stow them in the kitchen. In the kitchen, Nat clears the groceries away while I quickly make popcorn and prepare a few nachos with salsa and guacamole. Nat grabs a bottle of wine, a bottle of Coke and glasses and together we go back to Peter in the living room. Just as we sit down he says, "By the way, MJ said yes. The girl I wanted to ask for a date. We're going to the cinema tomorrow." He really shines when he tells me that. I'm so happy for him. He must have really gathered all his courage, as nervous as he was the last time he told me about it. "You see, I told you that sometimes it pays to be brave. I'm happy for you Peter." Nat pokes his shoulder approvingly. "Ok what are we watching?" asks Nat. "What do you want more, horror or comedy?" asks Peter. "Why not both," I say, take the remote control out of his hand and type Scary Movie into the search field. "I haven't seen them in ages," says Nat and nods. "I've never seen the films before," admits Peter meekly. We look at him in shock. "Then it's time" I say and press play. The three of us cuddle up under a thick blanket on the sofa and together and watch the films. Although the films are anything but creepy, Peter is so frightened in places that Nat and I can't help but laugh. We finished the first three films and are halfway through the fourth part when I notice my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I yawn heartily before I stretch. "Ok guys, I'm tired. I'm going to bed" I hug them both and make my way to my room. I put on my pajamas and snuggle under the covers. But even though I'm totally tired, I just can't sleep. Annoyed, I roll around and keep looking at the clock. First it's eleven thirty, then it's midnight, then half past twelve and so it goes on. At some point I realize what I'm missing - Bucky! I get up and go over to his room. There I take his sleep shirt, which is on the bed, and put it on. It smells like him and the smell relaxes me immediately. Instead of going back to my room, I snuggle up in his bed. His bedding smells like him too, it's almost like he's here. I really hope that everything is ok with him and Steve. This time it doesn't take long to fall asleep deeply.