That will relieve the pain

While my body is about to explode, I hear very vaguely how Tony complains that Bucky is making such a racket with his screams. "Michelle, she ... something is wrong with her" Bucky sounds so scared that I immediately try to pull myself together, but the pain is getting worse every second. As hard as I try, I can't hold back my screams. Seconds later, Tony is kneeling next to me on the bed and looking at me with concern. "Hey little one, what's up?" he asks lovingly. "I ... I don't know. My head hurts so much. Everything just hurts terribly," I cry hysterically. "Please ... make it stop" I beg without addressing anyone specifically. "Bucky, go get Bruce" I hear Tony say indistinctly. "No need, I'm already here" Bruce now kneels next to me and grabs my arm. I can see a syringe in his hand. "Michelle, I'm going to give you something that will relieve the pain and let you sleep." I see through my tears how the needle penetrates my skin, but I don't feel a sting. I feel what is in the syringe enter my body and for a short time the pain only gets worse. I thought I should be better after that? But as soon as I have thought this thought through to the end, I feel my whole body becoming calmer. It almost feels like my soul is leaving my body and therefore can no longer feel the pain that is there. My eyes, which I had just squeezed shut to hide how much I really suffer, become heavy and close very slowly. The last thing I see is Bruce, Bucky and Tony looking at me in shock and concern. Then my head tilts to one side and impenetrable darkness surrounds me.