A relaxing day

When I wake up the next morning, the sun is already shining through the window. I stretch, noticing that Bucky isn't lying next to me anymore. A look at the clock tells me that it is already after ten o'clock. God how long have I slept? It wasn't that late when we left the party. This pregnancy is really killing me this time. Even though I just woke up I could just roll over and go back to sleep. But that's not possible. After all, I have a son and a husband who would definitely like to see me someday. Just as I pull back the covers and want to get up, the room door opens. Bucky comes in with a tray in hand.

Bucky: Good morning sleepyhead. I figured we could have breakfast in bed today.

On the tray are two plates of French toast, maple syrup, and fruit. Plus a cup of coffee for Bucky and a cup of chamomile tea for me.

Michelle: I like the idea.

I settle back into bed while Bucky sits next to me and puts the tray between us. Wait a minute...... breakfast in bed? And it's suspiciously quiet in the house? Where is my son?

Michelle: Where's Leon?

Bucky: I brought him to Loki's a while ago. I thought after yesterday you could use a day just to yourself. And I can use the day to get our little princess' room ready. 

I love how caring he is always. I carefully lean over the tray and kiss him. He tastes like maple syrup and strawberries.

Michelle: Do you actually know how much I love you? 

Bucky: I know. But I love you more.

We finish our breakfast comfortably. Then Bucky brings the dishes into the kitchen and disappears straight into the second children's room. I lie in bed and think about what to do with all the free time today. I think I'm doing a little wellness, I haven't done that in a long time. I go to the bathroom and run a bath. I add some cherry blossom bath foam and immediately feel my whole body relax as the scent spreads throughout the room. Before I lie down in the warm water, I apply a relaxing face mask. I must have dozed off for a moment because when I wake up the water is almost cold and my skin is wrinkled.

Michelle's Mind: Alright, let's get out of the tub.

I dry myself off, wipe off the residue from the face mask with a tissue and massage body lotion onto my skin. I feel so wonderfully refreshed. Back in the bedroom I put on casual clothes, I snuggle back into bed and turn on the TV. As I listen to the antics of the Griffin family, I get my nail file from my bedside drawer and file my nails. I love my busy and sometimes chaotic life. But just having a whole day to devote to myself is priceless. In the afternoon I decide to see how far Bucky is with the nursery.

Michelle's Mind: Wow!

As far as I can see it's completely finished. The walls shine in light shades of gray and white. We decided on the colors when we didn't yet know whether it would be a boy or a girl. A white baby crib sits in a corner under a soft pink canopy. A matching white changing table is in another corner and a rocking chair is to the right of the crib. The dressers and wardrobes are also white with gray accents. The covering of the changing table, just like the carpet on the floor, is also soft pink. It's simple but beautiful.

Michelle: Oh my god Bucky, the room is perfect.

Bucky: Do you like it? I wasn't sure if it wasn't too neutral.

Michelle: No, it's perfect.

I stand behind him and wrap my arms around him while he puts a few more clothes in the closet.

Bucky: I'm glad.

He turns to me and hugs me back. I bury my face in his chest and inhale his scent. He smells so good - his natural scent mixed with his perfume and a hint of sweat. Again this tingling feeling builds up in me.

Michelle: I'm guessing Leon won't be back until tonight? Which would mean we have some couple time?

Bucky: Correct. And I already have an idea what we could do with the time.

In Bucky's eyes I can see the same fire that I feel inside. But just as I lean in to kiss him, my stomach growls extremely loudly.

Michelle: I'm sure we're thinking the same thing. But what do you think if I cook us something first?

Bucky: Ok, but something that's done quickly. And I already know exactly what I want for dessert.

He puts his hands on my ass and squeezes it. Ok, maybe I'll just eat a piece of bread or something, that won't take long. I almost dash into the kitchen - well, as far as you can call that dashing in my condition - and look in the fridge. Ok, we still have some tomato sauce left. Nothing special, but pasta with tomato sauce definitely doesn't take long to prepare. I've just put a pot of water on the stove, but I get distracted before I can turn the stove on. Two arms pull me away from the stove.

Bucky: I changed my mind. My idea first.

He presses against me and I can feel how hard he is already. Before I know it, I'm sitting on the kitchen counter with Bucky's tongue in my throat. God how I missed that. It's not like we haven't had sex in the last few months, but as the pregnancy progresses it gets harder. I cross my legs behind him and pull him closer to me.

Bucky: I was going to take my time, but if we keep this up I'm going to cum in my pants.

Michelle: Then what are you waiting for?

Knowing that he still desires me so much gets me so wet that we definitely won't need foreplay. I slide his sweatpants down and his hard dick pops out. God how I love this sight. He puts me back on the floor for a moment so he can take my pants off. Then he puts me back on the counter and sinks into me. I fall back so I'm lying flat on my back in front of him. The cool marble against my overheated skin feels divine. Bucky's thrusts quickly become sloppy and more urgent. I too can feel my orgasm coming closer.

Bucky: Baby... I... Fuck!

Hot cum pours into me as he cums hard. This also gets me over the edge and I scream as I come and squirt everywhere. Bucky pulls me up to sit upright again and kisses me deeply.

Michelle: That was necessary. Really good idea of ​​yours.

Laughing and gasping, I lean my head against his chest as he holds me.

Bucky: My ideas are always good.

Michelle: If you say so. Luckily, delusion is not punishable.

He puts some distance between us so he can look at me. He tries to look shocked, but seems rather amused.

Bucky: If that's the case, we should probably never give in to my ideas ever again.

Michelle: Maybe we should.

Bucky: But then I wouldn't be able to do this anymore.

He kisses me so passionately that I gasp for a moment.

Bucky: And that would be a real shame.

Michelle: It really would be.

We clean up and get dressed again. Now, while I'm actually making dinner, Bucky is cleaning the part of the kitchen where we just had our quickie. After dinner I'm just putting the dishes together when the front door opens and a hyper-excited Leon storms in.

Leon: Mommy? Daddy? I'm back and look who I brought.