I could watch that all day

I notice how I am being pressed tightly and then someone spreads tender kisses over my face and neck. Still tired, I open one eye and see a bright and cheerful Bucky. A tired sigh is my reaction to his good mood. I still only have one eye open and squint at Bucky's alarm clock. Six o'clock in the morning! How the hell can Bucky be awake and in such a good mood now? It was after midnight when I went to bed. That said, Bucky didn't even get six hours of sleep. When he notices that I'm awake, he kisses me profusely and says "good morning sleepyhead." "Why are you already up? It's six in the morning. You haven't even slept six hours," I whine. I am definitely not a morning person. Even if it's kind of cute how happy Bucky is. "I've slept long enough" he leans over me and looks at me happily. I straighten up, turn him on his back and give him a quick kiss before lying down again. "I'm glad you slept enough. I, however, am still totally tired." "Well sleepyhead," he says while getting up pouting. "I'll go training until you've slept in." He goes into the bathroom and leaves the door open. Great, how am I supposed to sleep when I know he's undressing in there? Very carefully, as if looking at something forbidden, I stretch my head just enough to be able to see him. What a sight! I know I've already seen him in all his glory tonight, but this man, this sight. How can you ever get enough of it? Much to my surprise, I shout "Boo" as he puts on his training clothes. Laughing and shaking his head, he comes out of the bathroom and walks towards the door. I clear my throat loudly. "Didn't you forget something?" "Did i?" he asks me provocatively on purpose. Baby, this game can be played by two. Come on Michelle, come up with something. "Um, yes, you forgot your cell phone" I say when my eyes fall on the bedside table and snuggle up in bed again. Instead of walking around the bed, he leans over me and grabs his cell phone. "Sleep well, Love" he says as he walks back to the door. "I will," I say pouting. Bucky can't just leave without "kissing me good night". But just as I think he's actually leaving, he turns around, grinning, comes up to me and kisses me. It's just a quick, gentle kiss, but it's exactly what I needed. Smiling, I watch him go until the door closes behind him. I moved to the side and fell asleep again almost instantly.
The next time I wake up, it will be a little after eight. Bucky isn't back yet. I've never seen him doing sports before. It suddenly goes through my head. I'm still wearing his shirt from last night. I dance in the bathroom and freshen up, then I put on my sweatpants that landed so carelessly in a corner of the room tonight. Involuntarily I start to smile as I think back to last night. Butterflies flutter through my stomach. Months ago I would never have thought it possible that sex could be such a beautiful thing. So far, sex has only been a means of punishing myself for me. But tonight with Bucky - that was just beautiful. On the way to the gym I meet Wanda and Nat. "Oh Michelle" calls out Nat and I pause for a moment. "I don't know if you've heard, but Tony is throwing a masquerade ball tonight. Will you go shopping with Wanda and me later? We still need dresses for tonight." A masquerade ball? I didn't know anything about it yet. Although I'm not sure if Tony just didn't mention it or if I've already forgotten it. "Yes, of course, I'll come with you. Looks like I absolutely need a dress for it. If you would excuse me now," I happily wave goodbye and continue my way to the gym. When I get to the gym, I stop at the elevator and watch Bucky. He's so absorbed in his training that he doesn't even notice that I'm there. I dreamily watch him doing situps and pushups before he lifts himself into a forearm rest and balances all his weight only on his palms. "I could watch that all day," I say quietly to myself. Apparently it was loud enough to tear Bucky out of his concentration. He loses his balance and falls to the side. I start laughing. Bucky gets up and approaches me with a mischievous smile "oh yes?" Before I could even take a step to the side, he wraps his arms around my body and lifts me up, which elicits a happy squeak from me. He carries me over to one of the exercise machines - a springbok like the one Artistic gymnasts use - and sets me down on it. I wrap my legs around him, pulling him closer to me. "All day" I whisper while my gaze catches his. To see him standing in front of me so sweaty and bare-chested, with that sensual, lustful look, makes the muscles and nerves in my body, especially the area between my legs, tense and tingle. Pictures from last night flash in my head and I wonder what it would be like if Bucky and I........ "What are you thinking about?" Bucky pulls me out of my mind. I feel caught and blush. "I ... um ... maybe I was thinking about last night?" Suddenly I'm so shy that I can hardly look at him. "And what exactly were you thinking about?" his mischievous grin grows wider and wider. I'll take all my courage. "How about I show you?" I now also wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer, our lips explode in a heated kiss. My hands wander along his muscles as his find their way under my shirt. With my legs I press him closer and closer to me and feel how his dick is instantly hard. My hands wander deeper and slide down his back under the waistband of his pants so that they grab his perfect ass. "Baby .." he growls in my ear which makes my whole body shiver. We are interrupted when someone clears his throat behind us. We break apart and we both look in the direction from which the noise came. "I hope I don't bother you," says Nat with a big grin. "Are you coming Michelle? Wanda and I wanted to go - buy dresses and then go to the hairdresser and have our makeup done for tonight somewhere." "I'll be right there then we can go," I say and gesture for Nat with my eyes that she should wait for me in the living room. She laughs, turns and leaves. "Shopping?" asks Bucky, raising an eyebrow. "Yes, we want to buy new outfits for the masquerade ball tonight," I say, kiss him briefly and hop off the training device. "Right, the masquerade ball. I almost forgot. Have fun baby, I'll see you tonight" he pulls me in for a kiss goodbye before I quickly run into my room and change. Then I go to Nat and Wanda who are both looking at me with a grin. I ignore their grin, take both of them by the hand and together we leave the tower.