Did she say yes?

The next morning I am almost crushed by Bucky so much does he cling to me. I gently stroke his hair and just look at him. He looks relaxed and happy. He looks as happy as I feel. The events of yesterday come to my mind. The wonderful evening with our family, the proposal, the joy in Bucky's eyes before it was overshadowed by self-doubt, the most soulful sex we have ever had. I still can't believe he actually wants to marry me. I was just a wreck when he first met me. A woman who thought so little of herself that she let herself be beaten green and blue every day. A woman who knew so little about love that she thought the abuse was true love. And although I didn't love myself at the time, it didn't stop him from loving me. I am infinitely grateful to fate, God or whoever is responsible for it that Bucky has come into my life. He's probably the only reason I'm still alive. I wrap my arms around him too and bury my face in his hair. "Good morning Mrs. Barnes," he mumbles sleepily without moving. "Good morning Mr. Barnes" I whisper into his hair and kiss his head. He loosens one of the arms around me to grab my hand, the hand that holds my engagement ring. One by one he kisses my fingers before he rolls on top of me and kisses me deeply. "I love you Michelle" with his nose he brushes mine. "I love you too" I pull him back down to me and our kiss quickly becomes heated. We are interrupted by the steady vibration of Bucky's cell phone. Annoyed, he reaches for it, takes a quick look and puts it to the side again. "Who was that?" I ask breathlessly as he begins to kiss down my body. "Nobody important," he mumbles between kisses. But the vibration continues uninterrupted. At some point Bucky gives up and picks up his cell phone again. I look over his shoulder and see a message from Tony. "Did she say yes" I read out loud. "Tony knew about it?" I think that's kind of cute. "Yes. He, Steve, Loki and Sam knew about it. They were there when I bought the ring. Without Tony I would have been pretty lost." He tells me that he had no idea what a ring size was and that luckily Tony had taken all of my measurements - all of them - when he was working on my suit for the mission. "Well then we should let him know what I answered" I take his cell phone out of his hand and first take a picture of the two of us kissing before I take a selfie on which the ring can be clearly seen. I'm sending both pictures to Tony with the comment "get ready for an unforgettable wedding." I put the phone on mute and, seconds later, i find myself in Bucky's arms. "Now that we won't be bothered further, I want to make sure my fiancée knows how much I love her," he buries his face between my legs and starts driving me insane with his tongue. Like I could ever forget how much he loves me.