Wild and unbridled

At some point I notice how I'm getting sleepy. In fact, I'm sure I've dozed off in Bucky's arms by now. I still had something planned for today. I sit up in Bucky's arms and kiss his cheek.

Michelle: I'll go inside. I am tired.

I lie to him. I mean, I'm tired, but not so tired that I really want to go to sleep.

Bucky: Do that baby. I'll clean up out here and then I'll come in too.

I was hoping for that. That gives me time to dress up. I go inside and get the travel bag from the closet. Show time! I take out the lingerie and other things I brought and spread them out on the bed. I hurriedly undress and put on the lingerie - a white, lace-trimmed, completely see-through bra, matching panties, and a white, lace-trimmed stocking belt. Shimmering white, transparent stockings and heels - which I really can't use for anything other than the next few hours - make my outfit perfect. I shake my hair up so it flows down my back in soft waves. Unfortunately there is no full length mirror but when I look how I feel I look bomb. Only now do I look at the bed properly and I'm damn happy to see that there is a metal headboard. Perfect. I fasten the handcuffs - a custom-made product that even Bucky, with his super-soldier strength, can't get out of - at the headboard and put the other things I've brought with me on the bedside table. Just thinking about what will hopefully happen soon makes me wet. It's been so long since Bucky and I have really been together. We did have sex - beautiful, intimate and soulful sex - but nothing crazy. And my whole body is screaming for something crazier. While my thoughts drift into eroticism, I sit down on the bed, cross my legs and lean back a little. After all, Bucky should see me in full when he comes in. As soon as I've finished thinking about it, I hear Bucky enter the tent. He looks down and rolls his sleeves down.

Bucky: Shall we watch a movie on my laptop? 

The question gets stuck in his throat as he looks up and sees me. His eyes darken as he looks me up and down.

Michelle: Hey babe.

I say as I slowly get up and walk towards him. I feel sexier than I have in a long time as he hangs on my every step and licks his lips in anticipation. I walk around him once and, as I stand behind him, kiss the back of his neck before wrapping my arms around him from behind and pressing against him.

Bucky: Baby..... what.... 

What baby? What is it that you want to know? His breathing quickens under my touch as my hands run up and down his body. As my hands slowly slip into his pockets - so close to his dick without actually touching it - he suddenly turns to face me. Before he can do anything, I take advantage of this fact and kiss him. Stormy and passionate. Kissing, I push him back to the bed until he bumps into the edge of the bed and automatically sits down. I kneel astride him and break the kiss. His lips are slightly swollen and his gaze is completely clouded with lust. The hard bulge in his pants presses against my clothed entrance. He puts his hands on my ass and pinches it as I, seemingly unconsciously, start grinding against him.

Michelle: I want you baby.

I whisper in his ear and nibble on his earlobe. He takes my face in both hands and alternately looks from my lips to my eyes and back.

Bucky: You have no idea how much I want you too, Michelle.

I wish I could just rip off his clothes and ride him, just like we are now, until he loses his mind. BUT...... I have other plans that are even more promising. I get up and push him back onto the bed as he tries to follow me. I lean in slightly toward him, just enough for him to have an unobstructed view of my breasts and I can reach the buttons of his shirt. As I open the buttons one after the other, I reveal part of my plan to him.