Morning exercise

Dawn has already started when I get home a few hours later. I was able to pass on some information about this ominous daughter to my client, but the little one is really boring so there was unfortunately no real distraction. All night I had to think about meeting Zemo, Bucky and Sam. All of this still doesn't make sense to me. But Zemo seems to see something in it, after all, he had supported their story in the end and tried to keep an unrestricted view of the whole thing. When I get home it's totally quiet, I guess the three men are still asleep. I go quietly into my bedroom and put on my workout clothes. Dressed in my gray sports pants and a black sports bra, I go into the kitchen to get something to drink from the fridge. It will be best if I go for a run. This usually helps me to organize my thoughts and to be able to think more clearly again. After I've had a drink, I start to stretch. I always do that before I go running. "Good morning" I hear someone say and see Sam standing in the door. "How long have you been doing sports?" he asks me, visibly amused. I look at him confused. Of course I do sports, who doesn't? "Of course I do sports. For the jobs I do i have to be fit. I just wanted to go running," I say without interrupting my stretching exercises. "Mind if I come with you?" he asks me, much to my surprise. "Sure. If you think you can keep up" I tell him to hurry up because I want to go and a few minutes later he is standing in front of me. I have no idea where he suddenly got the sports gear, but I'm not really interested either. At the beginning we jog slowly next to each other. I run slowly on purpose so as not to put too much distance between the two of us. However, Sam suddenly begins to show what he can do and really accelerates. "Show off" I think and now accelerate my own pace. I'll show him what fast means. I hear him curse in amazement as I pass him at the speed of light. At some point I don't see him behind me anymore, so I decide to run back the way. I see him sitting by a tree, panting heavily. "Already done?" I tease him. "I would never have thought it possible, but wow ... you are actually faster than me." "That was nothing. I just got warmed up" I hold out my hand to help him up. When he grabs my hand, this annoying headache hits me again. We leisurely jog back to my apartment. When we get back, Bucky and Zemo are sitting in the living room. Bucky looks absolutely exhausted, like he hasn't slept all night. "You look really exhausted," I say to him and he tries to give me a sarcastic smile, but fails all along the line. "It seems our sweetheart here has nightmares," grumbles Zemo. "Nightmares are mean. I also knew someone who had bad nightmares" even if I don't remember who it was. Maybe I just heard about something like that on TV or something. "And did the nightmares stop at some point?" Bucky looks almost hopeful. "I don't know" when I think about it, the headache gets worse again, so I close the topic. Bucky and Sam throw each other a strange look that I can't really tell. "Ok ..... um ... I'm starving. I'll go make breakfast for us" I suggest as an uncomfortable silence spreads in the room. In the kitchen I bake rolls and croissants, fry eggs and bacon and make coffee. I like to have a boisterous breakfast and, especially when Zemo is visiting, I always serve up properly. "That reminds me again why I always stay with you when I'm in town instead of going to the hotel" Zemo and the others came into the kitchen unnoticed when I was just putting the last things on the dining table. "Maybe I should bill you for your visits in the future," I joke as I sit down with them. I like to have Zemo around me, he's the only family I have. "That's really good," whispers Bucky, looking totally sad. Somehow I almost feel sorry for him. I don't know if I am really that woman they are looking for but somehow I hope that he will find her. Even if I don't know him, I feel sorry for him. "Any plans for today?" Zemo pulls me out of my thoughts. "Well, I'll go to bed after breakfast and I'll have to work tonight. It'll be fun. My target will be at a party tonight. I haven't been partying in a long time." "Partying sounds good. Mind if I come with you?" asks Zemo. "We could come too," Sam says before I can say anything and Bucky also agrees. "It's a public club, so I can't forbid you to do it" even though I actually hate it when people I know show up where I work. After breakfast I go to my room to sleep. Zemo offered to do the washing up with the others, which I gratefully accepted. After a few hours of sleep, I take a shower and start getting ready for the night ahead. I wear a skin-tight, red, shimmering dress that goes up to the middle of my thighs. In addition, black shiny high heels. My hair flows in silky waves over my back, smoky eyes and seductive red lips complete my look. When I walk into the living room with the others, they all stare at me. "Wow" I hear Bucky whisper very softly. "This dress looks great on you Yvoria," says Zemo appreciatively. "Thanks Zemo" I grab my black clutch and pack everything I need for the night, including my folding knife that is designed so that it looks like an e-cigarette from the outside. Otherwise it would be noticed at every check. "When you guys are done staring at me, can we go?" I'm already on my way to the door when something occurs to me. I turn to the others. "One more thing. You don't stand in my way and you don't get in my way. Once there we will split up. It must look like I'm there all alone. And inside, it's best to just forget that you know me." With these words we go outside. Much to my delight, Zemo has already called a taxi that is waiting for us outside. We get in and I give the driver the address of the club. Let's see what the night brings. I hope the others understood that I'm not there tonight just for fun.