We're in the middle of nowhere, no one will see us here

I slip my hands under his shirt and stroke his hard muscles. As his tongue invades my mouth, my hands travel down his back to the waistband of his pants and slide underneath. I pinch his butt and he gently bites my lower lip. 

Bucky: How about we move this inside?

Michelle: Why?

My hands travel forward on his waist where I run my fingertips along the inside of his thighs. As if on command, he gets hard. 

Bucky: We could be heard and seen.

Michelle: So what? Everyone can know how crazy I am about you.

I start grinding against the hard bulge in his pants.

Michelle: Also, we're in the middle of nowhere here. 

His eyes sparkle as he turns us around so I'm now straddling him. Before I bend down to him I take off my shirt. But when I want to lean towards him, he stops me and looks at me.

Bucky: So beautiful

Although I already know the effect I have on him, I still blush when he compliments me. He sits up and loosens the clasp of my bikini top in one flowing movement and strips it from my body. He places a kiss on each of my breasts. I run my hands through his hair and tilt his head back slightly.

Michelle: I love you so much James

Bucky: I love you too.

We kiss and I grab the hem of his shirt. We break the kiss just so I can pull his shirt over his head. I gently push him down and spread kisses all over his body. From his neck, I kiss my way to the scars on his left shoulder. I kiss each one and have to admit I'm glad he's no longer flinching and tense. On the contrary, now he is completely relaxed when I touch his scars. From there, I continue kissing down his stomach until I reach his waistband. I unbutton his pants and he lifts his hips slightly to make it easier for me to remove both pants and boxers. His dick is hard against his stomach. I spread his legs and kiss up the inside of his right thigh first, then the left. I place a firm lick from his balls to the tip of his dick and he moans. The sound is so sexy that moisture forms between my legs immediately. Before I put him in my mouth I look at him and see the lust and anticipation in his eyes. I slowly slide him in and out of my mouth. I circle the tip of his dick with my tongue. Hes a moaning and whimpering mess as i hold him on edge.

Bucky: Oh baby.... please... I need to cum

I run his hands through my hair, a definite prompting for him to use me as he needs to. He bucks his hips up and thrusts into my mouth.

Bucky: Michelle...god baby...I'm cumming

He cums in my mouth and I swallow everything he gives me. When I get up I lick my lips and I get even wetter when I see him lying in front of me. Blissful and panting. He's still hard and I need him inside me right now. I straddle his lap, pull aside the fabric of my bikini panties and line him up with me. His eyes widen as I slowly slide onto him.

Bucky: Yeah baby..... take me, use me.....

And that's exactly what I do. He feels so good inside me that I'm almost going insane. I tilt my head back and play with my breasts as I ride him. Something cold and hard hits my ass. The realization that he's spanking me only makes me hornier. I increase my pace. His fingers tease my clit and I cum and squirt all over him. When I clench myself around him, he cums again inside me. Exhausted, I collapse on top of him and snuggle my face against his chest. I have no idea where this extreme urge suddenly came from, but I wouldn't complain about it either. He wraps me in his arms, rubs my back and kisses my head. At some point I get off him and lie down next to him without breaking contact with his body.

Michelle: I needed that

Bucky: I noticed

Chuckling, he hugs me tighter and plays with my hair. We lie there and look at the starry sky. Everything here is so peaceful and quiet. I'm suddenly so tired that I can hardly keep my eyes open. I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his chest.

Bucky: I love you Mrs. Barnes

I only hear it very softly as I fall asleep to the beat of his heart.