I'm ready

You wrap your bare legs around Bucky's waist while he presses you firmly against the wall. Hungry, your tongue explores his mouth while your hands, wedged between your two bodies, make their way to his waistband. You slide your hand into his boxer shorts and grasp his hard dick, throbbing with desire. While his lips are still lingering on yours, he moans violently as you gently increase the pressure around him ......

I'm torn out of my dream when the mattress moves next to me. I turn around sleepily and in the dim light that falls through the not completely closed blinds i see Bucky lying next to me. "It's me, Love. Go back to sleep" he presses me a quick kiss on the lips and suddenly I know that I am ready to take the next step with him. I pull him back to me and kiss him. I gently bite his lip while I turn him onto his back and sit astride him. He pushes me a little away from him, just enough for us to look at each other. "You don't have to do that," he says so gently that I'm just more sure that I really want to. "I want to," I say and try to put all the love I feel for him into my words. "Are you sure?" I nod "yes!" To show him that I'm serious, I grab the hem of my shirt - his shirt - and take it off. I can see how his gaze wanders from my face to my now bare breasts. Apparently that was the permission he was waiting for. He gently grabs my hip and turns us around so that I am now lying under him. He kneels over me while he also takes off his shirt and reveals his perfect muscles. Seconds later he kisses me gently on the lips before slowly kissing down my body. He takes turns devoting himself to my breasts - he strokes my already hard nipples with his tongue. He hooks his fingers into the hem of my pants and slowly pulls them down before throwing them carelessly on the floor. He then does the same with my panties. Lying completely naked in front of him is arousing even though I instinctively try to cover my body with my hands. He gently pushes my hands away and stands up, still kneeling, and takes in the sight of me. "You are beautiful," he says with awe in his voice before bending down and kissing the visible scars on my body. His lips leave a sweet tingling sensation on my skin. He comes up to my face and whispers in my ear "let me know if it gets too much." I nod breathlessly as he spreads another trace of kisses on my body and makes his way back to my sensitive center. He bends my legs and slowly pushes them apart. First he kisses the inside of my left thigh until just before the point where I want him more than anything. Then he kisses the inside of my right thigh and lingers briefly over my throbbing middle. The tip of his tongue slowly strokes my labia before it moves in just as slow circles over my clitoris. A soft whimper of pleasure escapes me and I claw my hands into the pillows next to me. In response to him, I hold my hip towards him. I can feel his mouth twisting into a smile. As his tongue increases the pace, he slowly sinks one of his fingers into me while his metal hand massages my left boop. Another finger is added and he increases the pace while he teases me harder and harder with his tongue. My breath becomes choppy and harder at the same time. I try to be quiet but everything he does feels so incredibly good. I pull one of the pillows over and press it onto my face just as Bucky grabs me with his teeth and I scream with a delighted sigh. Just before I climax, he pulls back and comes back up to me. He brushes my hair off my forehead and kisses me lovingly. "Are you OK?" he asks me and has that lovingly worried look in his eyes. "I'm fine," I say breathlessly before putting on a mock angry face, "but that'll change if you don't finish what you've started." Giggling, he gets up from the bed to take off his pants. I loll on the bed as I watch him and bite my lower lip impatiently. When he stands completely naked in front of me, I am speechless. His whole body appears to be made up of tight, perfectly defined muscles. My gaze lingers on his hard dick. He slowly comes back on the bed and sits over my wet, sensitive middle. He remains in this position and looks at me. I nod while I keep eye contact and slowly he sinks into me. With every piece that he penetrates deeper into me, my moans get more intense. Bucky also groans shakily. He supports his forearms on the left and right of my head, our faces only millimeters apart while he slowly pulls himself out of me before he sinks back into me. His thrusts become more urgent which only makes my desire even bigger. I want to feel this man with every fiber of my body. As he increases his pace, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him towards me. As he fills my body, our mouths also merge into one. I feel my climax building up again and my muscles tightening tightly around him. "Oh God Michelle" he moans with relish as he too is about to climax. I feel him pulsing inside me and deliberately pull the muscles in my abdomen together to let him come. With a loud groan he comes inside of me shortly before I come to the climax with a scream. Exhausted, he collapses on top of me and I wrap my arms around him while I kiss him on the head. "That was wonderful," I whisper quietly while still holding him. He turns his head to look me in the face "you are wonderful." And with the smile he gives me now, I just fall in love with him even more. We just lie there for a moment while our breathing slowly calms down again. Then I go to the bathroom for a quick shower, followed by Bucky. We stand in the shower and just hold each other for a while. Tenderly we soap each other and wash off the foam. Then Bucky wraps me in a towel and takes my face in both hands to kiss me. I know I love him but can I say it out loud? What if something changes negatively between us once it is said? I don't know why, but I'm not telling him. I just want to enjoy the moment as long as it lasts. While Bucky is already going back to bed, I blow dry my hair. Then I pull his shirt back on and crawl under the covers to him. He pulls me into his arms and I snuggle up to him. He gives me a kiss on the cheek while we lie together in the spoon position. "Sleep well, Love," he says softly. "You too, Bucky" I say and close my eyes with a smile.