Good morning Mr. Barnes

The next morning i'm up long before Bucky. For a while i just lay there with him on my chest and listened to his soft snores. I still can't believe i'm actually married now. At some point i had to go to the toilet and pushed him away from me as gently as possible so as not to wake him up. He whined a little but didn't wake up. When i come out of the bathroom, a still sleepy Bucky looks at me.

Bucky: Good morning baby

His voice sounds scratchy and i can clearly hear that he is hung over.

Michelle: Good morning my hungover dearest husband

I crawl back under the covers to him and snuggle into his arms. I'm surprised that Bucky doesn't smell like alcohol at all. I remember back to the time with Rumlow. When he drank he always stunk like a liquor factory. But Bucky still smells like Bucky.

Bucky: I guess I have to apologize to you for our miserable wedding night

Michelle: You don't have to baby. Besides, we already had our first sex as husband and wife before we even left our house.

Bucky: I still feel bad.

Michelle: Well, I thought about taking a shower right away. Maybe you want to join me and show me how sorry you are.

Slowly i stroll over to the small bathroom, intentionally swinging my hips as i slowly remove and drop my underwear. Before i enter the room, i throw a look over my shoulder at Bucky, that asks him to follow me.

Bucky: Believe me, i'm going to spend all day making up for it.

He jumps out of bed and follows me. As soon as we both stand under the warm water he pushes me against the wall and i wrap my legs around him. Driven by a passionate hunger, i bury my hands in his hair and kiss him. The kiss is rough. As his hands travel down my body, but don't reach your middle, i bite his lip. Not too hard but still hard enough that he looks at me surprised. Surprised is perhaps not the right word, he seems rather enthusiastic. His dick presses against my entrance.

Michelle: Do you want to make up for last night or not?

I start grinding against him.

Bucky: Do you want me to fuck you? Pressed against the wall? Totally at my mercy?

He lowers his head and kisses my breasts. I moan as he nibbles on one nipple. This simple touch is almost too much. I'm so turned on just by the thought of him being able to do whatever he wants with me that i could cum.

Michelle: Yes....please baby...show me what it means to be your wife.

I beg almost as much as i need him inside me. His fingers, his tongue, his dick - it doesn't matter. He presses his lips to mine and slams in me balls deep.

Michelle: Oh Bucky.....yeah just like that.....you are so good to me......the only one who knows what i need

I cross my legs and push him even deeper inside.

Bucky: So good baby..... so tight....

While his metal hand rests on my hip and stabilizes me, he rubs my clitoris with the thumb of his other hand. His thrusts are getting more urgent and harder. I start playing with my breasts and he kisses my neck. He sucks on the sensitive skin and i feel him leaving hickeys all over my neck. I scream out loud as i cum and squirt everywhere. Bucky silences me by shoving his tongue down my throat. I feel his dick start to twitch inside me and whisper hot and sweet things in his ear.

Michelle: cum for me baby...... fill me..... you feel so good inside me..... i love you..... cum

He cums and growls as he buries his face in my neck so as not to be too loud himself. I collapse in his arms. While still inside me, he leans his forehead against mine and kisses me tenderly.

Michelle: That was.... wow. That was definitely making up for last night.

Bucky: Oh that was just the beginning. I don't think that was excuse enough for a missed wedding night.

He grins at me playfully. Just that smile makes me wet again. After we've both caught our breath, Bucky pulls out of me and carefully sits me down on the tiled floor. We shower and dry each other off. I blow dry my hair and exit the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Bucky has already gotten a little breakfast from the kitchen. Some fruit, yogurt and granola. Also just wrapped in a towel, he sits on the bed and spreads his arms out. I literally jump onto his lap and snuggle up to him.

Bucky: How long until we land?

Michelle: Don't know exactly. After all, I still don't know where we're going.

I wink at him and he attacks me with kisses. Bucky looks at his phone and checks the time.

Bucky: Okay, a little over two hours until we're there.

He clears the dishes from our breakfast off the bed and buries me under him.

Bucky: And I have an idea how we can spend the time.

The next two hours are filled with orgasms, moans, growls and giggles. Bucky makes me cum five times - with his tongue, fingers and dick. Bucky doesn't miss out either. I make him cum four times - with my mouth, my hands, and well, by almost fucking me senseless. At some point we just lie there, intertwined. A shy Karl just announced that we're about to land, but that we don't need to buckle up. He probably just can't stand to face us after listening to us having sex all morning. I want to get up to get dressed but Bucky pulls me back onto the bed.

Bucky: We could just stay here. The jet won't move until we fly back home.

Michelle: I finally want to know what you and Tony have planned.

Bucky: Ok Mrs. Barnes. I'm really curious what you will say about it.

In my luggage i'll find my cosmetic bag. I grab some fresh underwear and put on yesterday's white dress again. I actually wanted to tie a ponytail, but scrap that idea when i discover the dark red hickeys on the back of my neck. I cover them with makeup as best as i can. Unfortunately, they can still be seen too clearly afterwards. I give Bucky a meaningful look and he just shrugs apologetically.

Bucky: You wanted me to make it visible that you were mine.

When we step into the lounge, Karl informs us that a rental car is already available and that our luggage has already been stowed in the car, except for the bags in our bedroom. Bucky grabs the two bags and we step out into the warm air of a beautiful summer day. We get in the car and drive off.

Michelle: Will you at least tell me where we are now?

Bucky: France. The Côte d'Azur to be exact.

Europe! France! I've always dreamed of leaving America and seeing what other countries are like. I'm full of anticipation and i have to stop myself from jumping up and down excitedly. Luckily i'm sitting in the car, so it's not that easy with the hopping. I kiss Bucky on the cheek and lean my head on his shoulder. Briefly he turns his eyes from the street to kiss me on the head. His hand rests on my thigh throughout the ride.

Michelle: I love you Bucky. And thank you for fulfilling another wish of mine.

I don't even know if Bucky knew that i wanted to go to Europe. But whether he knew it or not, i owe it to him that i'm here now.

Bucky: I love you too Michelle. I hope you know that I would do anything to put that sweet smile on your face.