I do whatever you want

The whole scene seems so unreal to me. Just a moment ago I am the happiest person on this planet and now all of a sudden fear is the only feeling I am capable of. Bucky and I face Brock and a myriad of Hydra agents. How can that be? Brock was locked away, wasn't he? When Brock takes a step towards us, Bucky instinctively pushes me behind him. But out of the corner of my eye I can see that this is not necessarily helpful. Agents are also posted behind us. To be very precise, they circled us. I'm holding onto Bucky's arm, hoping this is just a bad joke. "What do you want Rumlow?" Bucky pokes out between clenched teeth. "Well, Seargent," he says condescendingly, "I'll get back what's mine once and for all." Bucky's body shakes with anger. "Touch her and I'll kill you myself." "How cute. Couldn't kill the little one here, but threatens me with death", Rumlow sneered, starts laughing and the agents around him join in. "Run away" whispers Bucky just the second Rumlow rushes towards him. I can't just leave him here, can I? But the decision to run away or not is made for me when my arms are rudely turned behind my back and they hold me. The grip is so strong that my attempt to defend myself goes unnoticed. I don't want to watch Bucky and Brock try to kill each other. But as hard as I try I can't look away. It all goes so damn fast. Bucky is just lying on the floor, in the next second he clearly has the upper hand and beats Rumlow uninhibited. At some point Rumlow lies almost motionless on the floor and Bucky chokes him. "I'm going to kill you," he yells, completely enraged. The rational part of my mind tells me to be scared of Bucky. After all, he's just about to strangle someone with his bare hands. But I am amazed that I am not afraid of him. On the contrary, I am afraid for him. Afraid that he will get lost in his anger and never be my cute, funny Bucky again. And then there is the voice in me that loves him right now more than ever before because he fights the man who has abused me for years. And I know that he would actually be willing to kill him for me. Before Bucky actually kills Rumlow, one of the agents steps forward. I want to warn Bucky, to call him to turn around, but suddenly a hand that smells disgusting of sweat is over my mouth and prevents me from doing it. The agent, who has left the line of quietly waiting, approaches Bucky, who is so angry that he does not notice anything around him, and pulls out a syringe which he stabs him in the neck in a flash. Immediately Bucky's strength wanes and several Angents bring him to the ground where they hold him. Weak, but unfortunately still alive, Rumlow gets up and pulls a gun from his holster. With excruciating slowness, he aims the gun directly at Bucky's head. "No! Stop!" I scream in panic as my mind understands what's going to happen. "Please Brock, don't hurt him. I'll do anything you want, just please ... please don't hurt him." "Well, what do we have there? Does the little bitch finally have something to say?" He turns to me but still keeps the gun pointed at Bucky. "Please Brock, let him go," I plead in an attempt to appeal to his humanity. "God, your naivety has always got on my nerves. Like anything you say now makes a difference" he turns away from me again. "You will get what you deserve. You will not get away with it," growls Bucky, who is still held to the ground. I look at him and our eyes meet. "I'm sorry" I form the words silently with my mouth. Bucky's gaze reflects the same fear that I feel in myself. Still, he tries to be strong towards me. "I love you" is his silent answer to my apology. In the next second I'll be dragged away. "No! Bucky!" I scream as Rumlow and the other agents start kicking Bucky. That's the last thing I see before I'm thrown into a dark van, the doors close behind me and the car starts moving.