Am i doing the right thing?

To be honest, I was awake for a while before Bucky moved next to me. The whole situation still upsets me so much that I have barely slept. While he was getting dressed, I pretended I was still sleeping. Not reacting when he pressed one last kiss goodbye on my lips was really hard for me, although I didn't even know how I would react. It kind of hurts me that I'm hurting him right now. When I get up, my gaze falls on something on my bedside table. When I take a closer look I notice that it is the picture that Bucky had shown me and a message. "We will always remember you. Leon and I love you. In love Bucky." I still can't believe how happy the woman looks in the picture ... how happy I look in the picture. Am I really doing the right thing by sending them both away? I dont know. I put on sweatpants and a white wide sweater. Absentmindedly, I put the picture in my pocket and go downstairs to Zemo in the kitchen. Just as I have reached the last step of the stairs I hear the front door close. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Zemo greets me when I walk into the kitchen. "Not really," I say sadly. Like every morning, Zemo reads his newspaper, but puts it aside when he hears the sadness in my voice. "What's up?" he looks at me waiting. I sit down with him and put my head in my hands. "Did I overreact?" He raises an eyebrow and has to hold back a grin. "Cutting off Bucky's arm because he nearly screwed up a job for you could be interpreted as overreacting." I roll my eyes "I didn't mean that. Do you think I'm making a mistake if I send them both away now?" "Yes I do. I mean, I don't know a hundred percent what your life was like before I found you after the explosion. But I believe what Sam and Bucky said. And I've been convinced of that since I looked at the picture of your doppelganger" in amusement, he wiggles his eyebrows "and the baby. I can't tell you what to do. But you wouldn't ask me if you were doing the right thing if you were convinced you were doing it." Zemo is right. I wouldn't sit here feeling bad and doubt the correctness of my decision if I were sure that, firstly, I am not this woman and, secondly, my memories could never come back. I jump from my chair and run out the door. I have no idea whether the two are still there or not, but somehow I hope that the two are still there. When I come outside I see the two of them standing by Zemo's car and talking. "Wait!" I call out as I rush to them. "Don't worry, your message from tonight came through clearly. We're as good as gone," says Bucky without looking at me. Suddenly I'm insecure and don't know exactly what to say. I put my hands in my pocket and feel the picture. I pull it out and hold it out to Bucky. "You ... you forgot something." He turns slowly to face me, but makes no move to take the picture. "Keep it. Maybe someday it will help you remember." "That won't be necessary." Bucky wants to say something but I interrupt him. "I'll come with you. You have a week to bring my memories back. If I still don't remember anything within this week, I'll come back here." Bucky's smile is suddenly so wide and radiant that I can count myself really lucky that he is apparently the man I fell in love with. Even if he really got on my nerves in the last few days. "Thank you! I'll take the chance. I'll try everything to make you remember." I smile just before I go inside to pack a travel bag with the essentials. I run upstairs and get my travel bag out of my closet. I start throwing clothes and hygiene products in when Zemo walks into the room. "So you will go with them?" "Yes I will. I don't know if it will make a difference or not. But if what the two of them say is true, then at least I owe it to little Leon that I try. I'll give them a week to bring my memories back. If it doesn't work, I'll come back." Zemo comes to me and hugs me. "I only wish you the best my dear. Keep me up to date, will you?" I nod. "Thanks Zemo. Honestly, I think I never thanked you enough for helping me get back on my feet. I don't even want to know where I would be if you hadn't met me." "It was a pleasure for me and I would do it again anytime." We're going downstairs together. Before I go outside, Zemo stops me again. "Who will take care of your apartment while you are away?" I grin at him. "As if you didn't already know. Here" I give him the house key "but woe to you go to my room." "I wouldn't think of it in a dream." We laugh, both knowing full well that he will enter my room as soon as the door closes behind me. We hug one more time before I go to Sam and Bucky. "Ok, let's go before I change my mind." Bucky opens the trunk for me and I toss my bag inside. I hesitate just before I climb into the back seat, Bucky takes the passenger seat and Sam starts the car. I'm nervous like never before. What can I expect where my home apparently used to be?