What do we do with the rest of the evening now?

Back in the tower, Loki, Thor, Nat, Steve, Bucky and I stay in the living room. The rest of them say goodbye for tonight and go to bed. While the boys are already making themselves comfortable on the sofa, Nat and I go into the kitchen to get some snacks and drinks. To be more precise, I get snacks and drinks, Nat was already tipsy at the fair - she grabs one of the chip bags from the pantry and immediately starts to eat. Back in the living room I put the things on the table and plop down on the sofa next to Bucky. Nat sits between Thor and Loki, who immediately get on with the chips. Steve turned on some old sitcom that we watch together. Bucky's hand rests on my thigh the whole time, his thumb circling on the fabric of my clothes. This small, inconspicuous touch sends an instant tingling sensation through my body. In the next two hours, Nat and Loki say goodbye first to go to bed, before Thor and Steve decide to go to bed at some point too. While Bucky and I continue to sit on the sofa, my eye falls on Tony's pool table and an idea occurs to me. I slide away from Bucky and look at him. "So ... what do we do with the rest of the evening?" I ask while I am wrapping a strand of hair, supposedly innocent, around one of my fingers. "We can do whatever you want" Bucky looks me up and down and bites his lower lip. "How about a game of pool and the winner decides?" He smiles mischievously at me and holds out his hand to seal the deal. When I shake his hand he says "you have no idea what you're getting yourself into." I pull him off the sofa, still holding his hand, and we walk over to the pool table. Bucky takes two pool cues from a bracket on the wall and hands one to me. We're starting the game and I have to quickly realize that I won't have a chance. I may not be a professional, but actually I play billiards relatively well. But Bucky is an indomitable opponent. In addition to just playing well, he uses every opportunity to distract me. When I lean forward to make my move, he stands very close behind me and keeps touching me seemingly inconspicuous - every touch he makes electrifies me. It doesn't take long for Bucky to pocket his last ball and look at me with a victorious smile. He comes up to me like a hungry predator and doesn't let me out of sight for a second. Just his look turns me on and makes my legs weak. "What would you like to do now?" I barely noticeably bite my lower lip and wait for his reaction. "Oh, I know exactly what I want to do now" he presses me to him for a deep kiss before turning me around and pressing my back to him, I am now wedged between him and the pool table. His hands slide over my breasts down to my waistband where his human hand slides under the waistband and into my panties. "I'm going to fuck you right here on Tony's pool table." I lean my head on his shoulder and moan while his fingers tease my clit. "You're so wet baby. Do you like the thought of how I fuck you here?" In fact, the thought turns me on - the risk of getting caught gives the whole thing an extra kick. Instead of answering, I press my butt against the hard bump that I clearly can feel through Bucky's pants. His hand slides out of my pants and opens the button of my jeans to then pull them down together with my panties. I can hear the zipper of his pants before I am bent over the table seconds later. As he sinks into me, I scream out loud. He pauses and leans down to my ear. "You have to be quieter baby. Or do you want the others to catch us doing this?" I can feel the smile on his face even though I can't see it. I press my mouth against my forearm to suppress the lustful screams. Bucky suppresses his moans as well as possible. All I can think of is the incredible feeling that Bucky triggers in me. Driven by lust, his thrusts get harder and harder and before I can reach my climax, Bucky comes inside of me and then supports himself with his hands on my left and right. "Sorry baby, but I couldn't hold back any longer. That was just too hot." I straighten up and use it to push him up as well. As I pull up and close my pants, I turn to face him. He really looks kind of sad. I pull him towards me by his pants, which are still open, and kiss him. "It really was. Don't worry, I enjoyed it at least as much as you and for me the most important thing is that you climax." I slowly close his pants and look at him in love and reassuringly. Bucky picks me up and I instinctively wrap my legs around him. "Let's get you to bed and make you scream with pleasure while you come for me." I smile and, kissing, Bucky carries me into my room. Once there, Bucky kicks the door shut behind him and lays me on my bed. He takes off my sweater and starts kissing my neck down to my stomach. I close his face in my hands and pull him back up to me. "Baby it's okay. I don't have to climax to enjoy and love sex with you." I mean every word seriously. I love Bucky - climax or not. Bucky kisses me with a passion that my body reacts promptly to. "Do you actually know how much I love you?" he asks while his index finger strokes my stomach. I nod and look him in the eye. "Let me show you how much," he whispers as he begins to kiss my neck. "Ok" it's just a breathless whisper. Less than half an hour later we are both naked and happy in my bed and smile at each other in love. "I love you darling" he pulls me close and pulls the covers over us. After the day at the fair and the physical exertion of the evening, I'm so tired that I can hardly keep my eyes open. "I love you too," I mumble sleepily.