Turn around....

It was half past ten in the evening when Bucky put Leon to bed and I was just saying goodbye to the last guests. Peter and MJ went home pretty soon after unwrapping the presents, or rather not home but to MJ's parents. Except for Peter, MJ, Tony, Pepper and Morgan, all of the others are only leaving now. It was a lively, harmonious evening, just as you know it from films about perfect families. Only that our family is actually perfect. "It was really nice that you were all here. Come home safely" I watch the others as they walk down the driveway to Steve's car. He is the only one of them who is sober - thanks to the super soldier serum - which is why he has to play the driver tonight. As soon as I close the door I feel Bucky behind me. He puts his hands on my hips and kisses the back of my neck. "You should go back to the living room. There is still a present waiting for you under the Christmas tree," he murmurs, his breath hot on my skin. Another present? I hadn't seen any before. "Really? I hadn't seen any other present before," I realize, puzzled. "I think you really should go look again." Bucky is still kissing the back of my neck as I wriggle out of his hands and walk into the living room. And indeed - when I come into the living room I see a white envelope leaning against the trunk of the tree with my name written on it. I open it and inside there is a simple white piece of paper with two words on it - turn around. What is Bucky up to? I guess I'll see in a minute. I turn around and hold my breath when I see Bucky. I didn't even notice that he followed me into the living room and was standing right behind me. Kneeling on one knee, he was just waiting for me to turn around. Oh my God! In his eyes I see so much love that is only partly overshadowed by nervousness. In his hand he holds an opened white velvet box with a ring in it. The ring is beautiful - silver with a square diamond in the middle and two pear-shaped diamonds with their tips facing away from the middle. The ring in one hand, he grabs mine with the other hand. "Before I met you I would never have thought it possible that I could lead a normal life. But you showed me that I can be a better person than I ever thought possible. Every day you show me that I am worth loving and that I am more than the monster I've seen in myself for so long. Leon and you, you are everything I ever hoped for from life and despite all the suffering that I brought on people, this wish was granted to me. You two are my life. So I ask you Michelle Taylor - would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" My heart is racing. I can't even put into words what I'm feeling right now. Love, joy but somehow the fear that all of this is just a dream and that I am not good enough for this wonderful man in front of me. But first and foremost, I feel the love for Bucky, which has grown bigger and bigger since day one. I kneel on the floor in front of him and pull him into a passionate kiss. "Does that mean yes?" he asks uncertainly while our lips are still touching. "Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! I love you and I want to marry you James," I exclaim with joy. He breaks the kiss and takes the ring out of the box. Very gently he pushes it onto my finger and as we both look at each other, tears run down our faces - tears of joy. He pulls me to my feet with him, picks me up, and spins me around. "You make me the happiest man in the world" his voice is only a whisper, but it echoes in my head as loudly as if he were screaming from the bottom of his lungs. "And you make me the happiest woman. I love you James." He puts me on my feet and looks me in the eyes lovingly. I love this man with every fiber of my body. Our family was already perfect, but soon everything will be even better than it is already. Barnes family - a dream come true. He picks me up bridal style and carries me into our bedroom. As soon as he has picked me up, I close my hands around his face and kiss him. It's a sweet kiss full of love. In our room he quietly closes the door behind us without letting go of me for a moment. "Bucky?" He looks at me with pure love in his eyes. "I want you to love me. Tender and slow. Show me how much you love me." With his hands on my cheeks, he kisses my forehead before brushing my lips. He strips off the straps of my dress and slips it down my body until it gathers around my feet. He holds me while i step out of my heels. His eyes glide over my underwear, a gentle smile on his face. As he looks at me, I slowly undo the buttons of his shirt and pull it off his shoulders. Carefully, because I don't know how he will react, i kiss the scar along his metal arm. Before, I was never sure if I would cross a personal limit with this, but now that we are engaged I want to show him even more than ever that I love everything about him. When my lips touch the scar, he stiffens a little. I look up at him worried. "Are you ok?" I ask. "Are you sure you want this?" he lifts his metal arm and puts his palm to my face, tears in his eyes. I kiss the scar one more time before I straighten up. "Yes James. I want you, with everything that comes with it. I want this" I kiss the palm of his metal hand ",this" I kiss the palm of his normal hand "and this" I kiss him briefly before looking into his eyes "I love everything about you." He picks me up and carries me over to the bed. He puts me down before he takes off his pants and comes back to me naked. This time there is no foreplay, no dirty talk, no teasing, no games. Just Bucky and I, firmly entwined and connected to each other in the most intimate way physically possible. We love each other slowly and intensely like never before. The pure love between the two of us is reflected in every thrust and groan. We cum at the same time and smile happily, almost shyly, at each other. Our sex is always different, always something special. But never before has it been simply an admission of deeply felt love. Later on, Bucky and I lie cuddled under the covers, my head on his chest while he plays gently with my hair. "I love you so much future Mrs. Barnes" it almost sounds like an oath. I lift my head to look at him. "I love you too, Mr. Barnes, my future husband." One last tender kiss before we fall asleep in each other's arms.