69. Episode

Third Person

After the girls entered the portal, they didn't really know what will happen. All they want is to get back and luckily, they able to do so.

"Congratulations girls, you are able to make it up here." Granny said with her full smile.

Irene looked at them proudly as she clapped her hands.

"Not bad, you just stayed for two days, that's pretty cool. Jennie and I stayed there for one week." Irene said.

"Two days!? We are gone for two days?!" Dahyun exclaimed.

"Basically the time inside and here runs differently." Jennie said and shrugged.

"So I guess you found out your missions." Granny said.

"You want us to realize things about us, right?" Jihyo said.

Granny just smiled and look at each of them.

"Guess what? We got same realizations. Being with people is not that bad. You just need the right set of them." Chaeyoung said and look at Sana, Momo and Mina.

They all nodded as they agreed.

"I realized that I can lead a group too. Just need a perfect timing. But of course, Jihyo is still the leader. I can't take longer time of leading this stupid dorks." Nayeon said which made the other reacted.

"I realized that being helpful needs to start at yourself. Help yourself first, before anyone else." Jeongyeon said.

"I realized that... being a leader, means being honest with your people... with your members." Jihyo said and smiled as she felt a relief inside her.

"I realized that... even if that person doesn't trust you too much, it doesn't mean you should stop pursuing them. Trust is something you should earn. That person... that person might went though a lot. Time will come, you'll earn their trust. And you should keep it safe." Jieun said as she looks at Y/N who's not looking at her.

"I realized that, sometimes, it's not bad to break a rule especially if you know it's off. And also for a friend." Tzuyu said as she chuckles and looked at Jihyo.

"Well... my realization is not as deep as yours guys. I don't know if it's counted too. But maybe, I can do anything for a friend. Right, bestie?" Dahyun said as she elbowed on Y/N.

"What?"

"What do you mean what? I sneaked you out to have ko me with your crush." Dahyun whispered.

"How about you, Y/N?" Granny asked.

"I don't have, sorry." Y/N said who's seems not having a good mood since they arrived there.

Granny chuckles and walk closer to Y/N.

"Oh, I know you do. You just don't want to share it. But promise is a promise, I'll turn back your power." Granny said.

"What? That's not fair, share it to us!" Dahyun whined.

Granny hold onto Y/N, just a split second, Y/N felt something running down to her body. Before she could know, she lost her consciousness.

"Y/N!" Jieun exclaimed as she runs to Y/N.

"Don't worry, she'll wake up and having her powers again. For now, get some rest, two days is tiring." Granny said.

As she said that, the girls started to feel the tiredness. It feels like they haven't sleep or eat.

Granny disappeared leaving Irene and Jennie in charged.