56. All About Her

Third Person

It's already night as they all decided to finish the day of talking and planning about what should they do if ever there are some attacks from the creator's clan. Everyone gathered at the large dining hall excluding the old lady who is out since they started the meeting.

"Aren't granny coming to eat with us?" Momo asked as she started to forked on the food she could take.

"She only show up if it is needed...Times like this, we don't know where she is." Irene said.

"Wait, you've been living with that old lady. So you know her a lot?" Jihyo asked.

Irene and Jennie looked at each other and shrugged.

"What we know is... she powerful like the other creators. So we concluded that she's part of them. especially that she could open a black hole?" Jennie said.

"Y/N, is she your grandma or something?" Dahyun asked but received no response from Y/N.

As she looked at the latter, she saw her looking at someone seriously, as if Y/N is out of their table and minding something on her head.

"How would she know if she literally forget everything easily." Jieun mumbled bitterly as she spooned her soup.

The others looked at Jieun and Y/N. They aren't talking since they went to that place.

"Like literally? Who am I?" Momo tested.

Chaeyoung who is sitting beside Y/N elbowed the latter as she noticed that Y/N has been spacing out.

"What?" Y/N asked irritatingly.

"Ugh, nothing. Why aren't you eating your food?" Chaeyoung asked.

Y/N looked at her plate and realized that she never moved even an inch of it.

"Just tell me if you don't want the-"

"Tch, if you don't like it, then don't! You're making us lose our appetite." Nayeon scowls as she cuts of Momo.

"I didn't cook that just to get wasted." Nayeon mumbled.

"Can we just... eat? Like normally? I can't believe you guys able to stay in one section like this." Irene said.

Y/N sighed and started to take her plate.

"Y/N, if you don't want it, it's okay-"

"No, I like it." Y/N said as Momo whispered it.

All went silence as Y/N speaks up.

They looked at Y/N as she started to change her expression tho it doesn't seems fake. She's enjoying the food.

"Thank you." Y/N said and left the table after she finished her food.

"Looks like Momo got a match when it comes to food, huh?" Dahyun teased.

"And she said 'thank you'. Well, that's new." Mina shrugged.

"You know, I'm just thinking. Y/N is good, just stop messing with her... especially you, Nayeon." Jihyo said.

"What? Why me?!"

"Yeah, She's actually glaring at you the whole time." Sana said.

"Was that glaring? It's more like...staring?" Dahyun said as she remembered where Y/N looking at when she asked Y/N but received no response.

"Ew, your friend is freaking me out." Nayeon said to Jieun.

Jieun just rolled her eyes as she continued to eat.