104. Love Tension (1)

Third Person

While Y/N and Nayeon are on Jiby, they are still helping to lower down the numbers of the enemies. It's a good thing that Irene and the others came. Now they are confident to win the battle.

"What's the status now?" Y/N asked as she keeps on searching for her father.

"Now? I can say we have to try." Nayeon just said. She pulled our her crossbow and helps even just in the long range.

Nayeon saw Jeongyeon struggling down there. She used her crossbow and shoot the person that is strangling Jeongyeon.

"You're welcome!"

Jeongyeon didn't you expect that help. When she looks where did it come from, she saw Nayeon with Y/N.

"Oh no, not now."

She tries to forget it and move on to what is happening. The fight scene down there is much chaotic that they imagine. Blood just turned the whole grassland to its color.

Other royals using their powers just to protect each other. Blazing fire, blowing ice, strangling people with tattoos, flexible fight.

Some are with their modified weapons. The clashing swords and gunshots used to be the background music of everything.

They are fighting over half of their enemies and the black holes keep on releasing more enemies.

Maybe the only way, is to stop the creator... but where is he?

"What's inside the black hole?" Nayeon asked while they are on the air for search.

"Huh?"

"That holes. Your father is responsible for that, right?" Nayeon asked.

"Yeah." Y/N said. She immediately get what Nayeon is thinking. That's possible, maybe one of those black holes will lead where her father is. But which one?

"Let's try." Y/N said.

Nayeon nods and hold tightly on Y/N.

Y/N signaled Jiby to rush on one of the hole but what happened next is they didn't expect.

Instead of exiting in some particular place, they just exited on one of the other hole.

"What the-"

"Try that one!" Nayeon said.

Y/N shrugged and did signal Jiby.

"As you wish." Y/N mumbled.

But this time, different reaction happen. They were pushed by some force and followed by a flaming heat towards them.

Jiby reacted fast and avoid the upcoming attack. But that is unexpected for the two making them almost fall because of the sudden move.

"AHHH!" Nayeon yelled as she fell out when Jiby tilts.

Luckily, Y/N able to grasp her wrist and pulled her up again.

"Can you hold up tight?"

"Can you tell your pet to be careful!?"

Y/N sign Jiby to back off so that they could avoid if there will be more attacks.

"What now? We can't try them all without getting burn. Who knows what's inside." Y/N said.

"Can you do some math?" Y/N asked on Nayeon.

Nayeon hissed and tapped Y/N's shoulder.

"Nah, I know something much better. Using math will drain you."

"What? Should I be happy?"

Nayeon didn't reply after, she's busy counting on the black holes.

"What are you doing?"

"30 at east, 15 at south, 13 at north and at the west, there are 24.

"Huh?"

"Those are the numbers of black hole." Nayeon said. Her eyes keeps on wandering around as if she's waiting for something. She's counting seconds on her head.

"Can you make up clones? At least a hundred." Nayeon said.

"For?"

Nayeon smirked and stood up on Jiby.

"You want the fast way right? Now do it."

~~||

Y/N gesture Jiby to go in the center as she do what's Nayeon planned. Since her power is not that precise when it comes to cloning just like dahyun, she just able to made up at least a hundred clones of Jiby.

Everyone on the land saw that, and can't help but to feel terrified as it almost cover the sky that is turning grey already. A dark battle.

After cloning, Y/N waited for Nayeon's signal. They remained in the center to observe which will have a good result.

"One of those must be the safe black hole. I'm sure it will leads on your dad." Nayeon said.

Y/N nodded and gave the signals to the birds. They flew towards the blackholes and as expected, some got burn, some was shot, some were repelled and some didn't succeed.

"Y/N, at the south!" Nayeon exclaimed. There, they saw no reaction. No miss results that made them assume it is the right hole.

Y/N didn't waste time and signaled Jiby to fly over. But before they enter, Y/N sent a gesture on Jiby to turn upside down.

Nayeon didn't expect it coming making her fall out. She expects Y/N to catch her again but not this time, she was caught by and ice slide instead, made by Y/N also.

"THANKS FOR HELPING, ROYAL PRINCESS!" Y/N said and entered the hole with Jiby.

At the first second, Nayeon doesn't know what's the purpose not only the hole went close, disallowing Y/N to come out.

"Y/N!"

Y/N successfully came in and saw the very end of the hole. But only one thing running in her head.

She must end her father alone.

Meanwhile, Nayeon got back in herself. She can't believe that she was just left out there when she thought she'll be going in with the creator's child.

"Nayeon!? What happened?" Jeongyeon asked as she heard the latter's scream.

"Y/N- she went in alone!"

"What!?" Jeongyeon exclaimed. She didn't even wait for an answer and she rushed to another hole without even thinking what will happen to her.

She's striking everyone who gets on her way to the hole.

"JEONGYEON NO!"

Before Nayeon could stop her, she was got ate by the black hole. She gasped as it happen in just a blink of an eye. Is she fine? Is she's still alive? No one knows!